[Bend Me Over] Well fucked

Feeder

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

It didn't start well. I couldn't host and it turned out he wasn't prepared to go to a sex club. Eventually he said I could go to his place but by that stage it was late and the rain was pissing down. When he met me at the station I figured I should wind back my expectations. He had a kind of rive gauche look to him, including owlish glasses and beret, and came across as a bit camp.

It got a bit more interesting once we were in his place and he had his pants off. He was tall and skinny and had a big dick – my favourite combination. And he knew what he wanted. He was a bit of a kinkster: didn't waste much time before getting my pants off and getting his tongue deep into my hole, then into my pits. Then he was fucking my face.

Before long he had rubbered up and was sliding into my hole, initially in missionary position. He was big and stayed completely hard, and when he pushed in all the way it hurt. That didn't stop him. He had me on my back then doggie style then on my side. In between times he was back licking my hole or getting me to rim him or sticking his tongue down my throat.

Time for an interlude. He threw me a towel and told me to follow him into the bathroom. He had been chugging beer and Red Bull and water. Now I knew why. He had me on my knees and then hosed me down. His dick stayed half hard.

He eventually came just lying next to me and jacking himself. He wouldn't put his dick into me bb but he jerked off all over my hole then rubbered up again and pushed all his jizz into me using his dick. It was enough to tip me over the edge.

So now I'm home in bed with a sore arse and a smile on my face. I'll be back for more of that.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.