Minute men

erreth

I really hate minute men, once they get in and start you get good and loose and into it, then they bust a nut and leave. Man i like a guy who can go for a while, and the longer the better. The longer a guy is in me the sluttier i get. I love 3 ways and more too, cause even if you get a minute man at least you get 2 or more lol.

How about you guys?

I'm a longer is better kind of top. I'm with you. I can do a pump n dump in a larger group setting. But if it's one on one, especially if I've traveled somewhere for the breeding, anything under 15 minutes approaches a waste of time. I will usually cum about 15 or 20 minutes into a fuck and can't stand it when bottoms are already demanding a load the minute I get inside them. I sympathize with the need for cum inside your ass. But it's called fucking for a reason. Take it and enjoy the ride. I especially like continuing to fuk a hole after the first load straight through to the second. Simply the best