Making It With Superman

Back in 1985 in Fargo, ND, I dated a stripper, who dressed liked Superman for Bachelorette parties and did some community plays. I was a freshman in college. After one of his dances he came out to the car and was clearly upset. I guess these women wanted more than just a dance. It scared him a bit. He told me the women were ALL huge and strong. I guess they tried to rape him, which was more than he planned for as he never stripped to the buff. So, to calm him down I sucked his cock outside in the car in front of the house where the Bachelorette party was taking place. I sucked him through his tights, he came and I licked him clean. It was a big load. The fabric was also thin.

It was blue tights with a cape and red trunks. The trunks were ripped and the tights were see through, so, I guess the ladies did see a lot, and I gotta admit, he had a lot to show. He was 6' 2" with a hairy chest and a 7 1/2" cock. He had a set of street clothing in the car, but we decided not to go out to the bars, instead we drove to his apartment which he shared the house with two women, neither of whom was home as they were both staying at their respective boyfriends' house that night. GOOD. We hurried up the three flights of stairs. I, of course, played with his ass through his tights as we went up. He was erect the whole time.

We got through the door and immediately entered his bedroom where I jumped him and started to kiss him deeply. He loved it. He started to take off the tights, but I told him not to remove them, instead I went down and again sucked him through his tights. I could taste his cum from earlier that night. Then I turned him around to eat his ass, still through his tights. He begged me for more as he was really getting into it. Then he turned around and encouraged me to strip, which I did, and he lost no time in throwing me on to his bed where he jumped on top of me and proceeded to rub his cock against my ass, still wearing the Superman costume on.

He finally pulled the one piece suit down to expose his cock, which he rubbed up and down my ass crack, slowly entering me. He stopped, saying he didn't want to hurt me. I reached into by jean pocket to take out a tube of lube, KY jelly. He put some on his cock and in my ass. He still was afraid, he thought his cock was too big for me. I was only 18 and was only 155 pounds at the time, with a 30 inch waist. I was small he thought. I encourage to go on. His head slipped in and was stopped. I pushed up for him to enter more clearly. He did very slowly. Once finally in he rested in order for me to get adjusted to his HOT cock. I was face down bitting his pillow and with my ass up.

He started to fuck me slowly with long strokes. Each time, he said, "What a great ass I had." "So tight and wonderful." He was nibbling my neck and shoulder. Taking side kisses too. He was going in and out faster now. Sweat was dripping from him onto my back. He was grunting and swearing, saying, "fuck what an ass." This lasted for five minutes and then he pulled me up to fuck me doggy-style. He was pulling me by my hips into his every thrust. I was in shaking, I was feeling numb. My ass was on fire. I wanted this to last for ever. I was almost crying for it felt so good. I was moaning and bitting the pillow even more. My Superman lasted another five or six minutes. He was pumping really fast. He was going to cum soon. But I could tell he wanted it to last. So, he tried to slow down, I than squeezed my ass.

He pump a few more times and came. Some of his cum was dripping out, another huge load. He laid on top of me, both were very sweaty. He laid there on top of me for a while. We side kissed as best as we could. He told me I had the best ass. He never fucked someone like that before. I turned around and noticed he had on his Superman uniform still partly on. We kissed, I was in his arms, side by side. While doing so, he played his my ass, fingering it making sure his cum stayed in me. I was sore but loved it.

"So, he asked, "how as it being fucked by Superman?"

I said in returned, "I prefer Batman instead."

"Bitch." He replied. I told him he should get a Batman suit for next time or perhaps a Spiderman one. He said OK. I kissed him some more. Later i told him it was the best fuck in my life so far.

He was busy with some community play work and move to Maine after that, we never did try it as Spiderman or Batman, but I still look back on it as one of the best fucks in my life.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1