Second time getting fucked by new fuck bud

VersatileBreeder

Last week I met a guy on craigslist- a 41 year old top with a really beautiful 8.5" thick cut cock. When he sent me the pic of his cock, I knew I had to have it. Last week, when we met for the first time, the sex was quick as I wasn't able to get to his place until late at night and he pretty much just wanted to fuck, get off and go to sleep, in the interest of time.

Tonight was different. I was able to get to his place earlier in the night and we had some time to kill. We watched baseball for a little bit, then went into his hot tub naked. We started making out in the hot tub and after about 15 minutes decided to take it to his bedroom.

I started off by sucking his cock. It takes him a few minutes to get hard, but when he gets hard, his large cut cock stands at attention and stays hard. After deep throating and giving his cock some good oral attention, he guided me onto my back and crawled up in between my legs, spread them out and put them over his shoulders. He grabbed a bottle of lube and lubed up his cock and my ass. As he placed the thick head of his cock in between my legs, I took a deep hit of poppers and he entered me slowly. My heart was pounding from the poppers and that general popper euphoria in conjunction with his thick cock spreading my hole open had me flying.

He started off fucking my hole nice and easy. His cock felt so good inside me, like it was the perfect size for my ass. We switched up the position a couple of times- I rode him for a little bit, then he put me face down on my stomach and fucked me from behind. But in the end, he wound up flipping me back onto my back and him on top. His fucking was so passionate. He would rest his forehead on mine and kiss me here and there, but what really drove me wild was when he locked eyes with me. It's like he was telling me silently that I was there to service him for his pleasure, but he also had a certain tenderness to it.

After a few more minutes of this amazing fucking, he started picking up the pace and started giving me longer, deeper strokes to the point where I can feel him hitting my second hole. Then he asked me the four best words I heard all day: "You want my load?" As I nodded and moaned and said "yes, please give it to me," he told me he was going to put it in real deep. With a few grunts, he pushed his cock as far in me as it goes and unleashed his seed inside me. He left his cock there and let it go soft before retreating out of me.

Definitely one of the hotter fucks I have had and I look forward to meeting him more. We might meet Friday night and make it an over-nighter. Can't wait to see how many times he fucks me between night and morning.