Video store at chelsea

jh551991

BF not putting out in a while so I have to go find some bj at a video store at Chelsea. Not a lot of choices at there on a Halloween night. I just want to get suck. but recently been out of shape so i don't get much action either. Being asian guy 6' tall, people don't assume I am the typical submissive asian twink. Lots of old guys love sucking me off and swallow but sometimes, people still treat me as typical cock sucker just because they are white!

Anyhow, tonight i got some fun. Since no semi hotties are there around my are (mid 30s), I surveyed and look for the second choice and saw this bear guy eyeing me. Not usually my type because big guys always want me to suck. I saw the wedding rings on his finger and I was intrigued. I let him know my cock is hard and let him suck me. He started sucking and licking my balls and slowly lower and turn me around and rim my ass wet. He then said "let me fuck u!" i said no, i just want to get bj. He said "let me hump you" and try to tease my hole with this wet cock head. I protested, and he go down wet my hole and inserted a finger in ... got me horny and i asked if he have a condom. he put it on his short but beer can cock in ... FUCK it burns... been a while... I decided I want it in! so i give him another try. this time I got the beer can in. I let him fuck and he went soft with condom. I know he slow down and pump me and quietly remove the condom without me knowing. Yet, I knoW! and I pretend to be dumb and let him put back in and the instantly got hard and quick humping me and moaning ... I let him keep going and he pulls out and cum on my hole. I grab it and put it back in. He keep fucking but his cock quickly deflated.