Married loads

StudBtm

I put up an ad on craigslist yesterday specifically looking for married tops to fuck my ass bare and shoot their load in me. I was very clear on what I wanted, even suggested it would be hot if they snuck me in the house while the wife was asleep (actually used to have two fbs that would do that).

i was kind of surprised at the amount of responses I got, but obviously some weren't real. Three so far have ended up being real, set to meet a fourth one tonight.

First guy had me come in the front door, his wife was asleep upstairs, all the lights were off and we went into this small bathroom, I immediately pulled my pants down and took out his dick and started sucking him, he pulled me up and turned me around. He bent me over the sink and started roughly fingering my hole, then took some lotion from what was sitting one the sink, lubed up and pushed his fat dick in me. He was a little on the chubby side but I didn't care. He started panting harder and I couldn't help it, I was moaning some but trying to keep quiet. He gave a couple of last thrusts and held still while he was pumping his load inside. He gave a quick pat on my ass, I pulled up my pants and quickly left out the front door. Total time there, 5 minutes maybe, but very hot.

I was emailing the other top, and told him I was free so he gave me the address and he told me to go around the back,he had a walkin basement, again he said wife was upstairs. I get there he lets me in and we were instantly making out, either he wasn't really married or this was definitely not his first time doing this. We both ended up completely naked on the cold cement floor, him on top rock hard, he put some spit on his dick and slid in. I don't know if he could tell I already had a load in me or not, i told him before I came over I pre lubed my hole. He thrust in and out of me hard, very hard. It actually hurt being on my back on that floor but I honestly didn't care. He fucked for a good amount of time, finally burying his face in my neck as his cock was firing his load inside me. I think he was trying to be quiet. Who knows. After he pulled out I thanked him, got dressed and left.

the third one was today, I'm pretty sure there wasn't anyone home, he fucked me in his garage, bent over while I had my hands on the wall. I don't think anyone would really risk having a random stranger over in broad daylight to fuck, even if it was in the garage. Maybe he would have felt guilty fucking me inside the actual house.

been emailing another top that responded to my ad, says he has a load saved up from this entire week. We'll see if it turns out.