Should I or shouldn't I?

Hello everyone. I have just recently started having bareback sex and have a question for you guys. I have recently started chatting with this one guy. He is hot with a 10 inch thick dick. While we have been chatting he has told me how bad he wants to fuck me deep, hard, and raw. Which sounds great and all but here is the catch, he told me he is poz/undetectable and I am neg. Should I let him fuck me or not? What do you guys think? Here are some pics of him. post-12777-14086434906_thumb.jpg

post-12777-140864349055_thumb.jpg

Is that a crook in his cock. That just might be one wild ride.

Since you have decided to bareback; then, you obviously have decided that you are comfortable with the possibility / reality of contracting any and all sexually transmitted disease(s). With this in mind then you should have no problem whatsoever with taking a poz load whether high viral or undetectable. They say that coming in contact with an undetectable load is highly safe. However, there is always a risk. As you should have already learned from this site: You can contract a disease from someone who says that they are clean as of their last test and not knowingly be carrying. Or may be lying about their status just to get their rocks off. And the biggest lesson is IF YOU BAREBACK THEN YOU WILL CONTRACT A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (such as but not limited to HIV) IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

With that being said, I say if he has remained undetectable for some time and has kept a good regimen on his meds then go for it. No beg for it.

I think your hesitation is an answer within itself. Would you rather enjoy a (potentially one-time) fuck and get on to meds for life? Or would you prefer waiting for neg guys since there are so many other guys out there with big cocks?

Well I guess the main question that should be asked is do you think the risk is worth the fuck? Would it be something you feel you may regret later on?

That's one of the reason why I haven't fucked raw or not since last year. I'm still not sure if I'm ready to take that risk and deal with the impending consequences.