My third level of becoming a total cumpig

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Last week I was in such a horny stage, I just had to get fucked, so I looked up on the internet for a gay bathhouse. I am traveling in Santiago, Chile right now.

The first one wasn't there any more so to the next one.

So onto the next one... not so exciting in its setup but I came there for one thing; getting fucked. And the crowd was there...

First in the steam room, I received my first two loads, but I think there were three dicks... Then onto the dark room were I went on my knees on a bench... And soon enough I felt another 4 or 5 loads going into my already soaking ass... I never saw the persons fucking me, and there was a lot of switching so there might have een a lot more dicks and even a lot more loads, But by then I sure lost count and couldn't care less...

People here are without inibition and I never saw a condom, and I wasn't asking for one. This time I was going for a all for nothing and I never felt so sleazy in my life, I loved it and I rubbed all the cum oozing out of my ass over my dick and started cumming with my last receiving load.

In between there was a guy trying to stuff his fist in me as well but he was very rough and unattentive so I stopped him... A good fister would have eased in easily, but this guy didn't know how.

Then last Saturday I wanted more so again to the same bath house for more dick and cum...

The second steam room was operating and it had a small cubicle for cleaning up with a hose and cold water... so I cleaned my hole a little deeper and bend over. Before I was gropled very soon by a couple of guys after I had shown them I was willing to be their fuck boy...

In the cubicle I felt the first dicks unload their sperm loads quickly into my willing ass and soon it was hot action and wet going into my ass. I lost count but with an extra bonus of one of the masseus guys who was boring and looked at me with desire, I let him give me the last load of that day. Was it the seventh? I really can't tell.

A hot couple, young stud and really fat old guy lying down was banging and kissing and I was gropled by the stud so I gave him my pierced dick to suck and the two of them went wild on my dick... nice but not good enough.

Back in the steam room I treid for more loads but the crowd wasn't giving anymore. A young guy, clearly into sucking grabbed my dick though and after a hit of his bottle with poppers, started to go pig on my dick and soon had it stiff and I ejected a very large load of cum into his mouth. This one was a great end of another piggy session.

Now I do have a litlle bit of a regret and scare because I am sure there must have been a lot of Poz guys in the group, both days, bit my high on sex - I don't need or want drugs to get my sleazy high - is harder to resist, then my scare for getting Pozzed.

I have taken more unprotected dicks in the past and cum into my ass as well. So far I have tested negative, and I would prefer to stay that way, but the need for cum into my ass is so great that I just can't resist. I have t deal with the consquensis later, I know.

Sofar, I loved the course of my sleazy sex and cum driven experiences...

Guest ff-whole

Third time I went to this bath house, I only had one fuck, no load and a disappointing afternoon...

Maybe later in the month when I get back to Santiago, I hope to get more loads...

My next wish is to be in a controlled environment with a bunch of guys with lights so I can see the dicks and have to suck and get cumm loads in my mouth too... I guess that is when I can consider myself a real cumpig bottom. In the dark environment of the sauna I don't care what sort of dicks go in my ass, but I want to see what I am sucking on and what dicks deliver the cumm in my mouth.

Guest ff-whole

Three nights ago again about five loads, and yesterday afternoon in a bathhouse again a lot of loads...

Santiago, Chile really has made me completely funk crazy. And one bath house is really good for getting bare loads for a bottom. Banos Metro has been great.

Most of the time just bending over and dicks gather around me, ready to fuck me crazy...