[Spreading My Legs] JAMES AND LARRY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I very rarely play on a weeknight as my work hours are long and by the time I get home and shower, have some dinner and watch a bit of TV it is time to go back to bed. James had texted me earlier in the day and was horny. He wanted to know if we could find someone and have a three way. We texted back and forth and soon he had me in the mood for his cock and trying to find a piece of ass for us to share. I have written about James before (see "Two Loads Inside Me") but he is a slender 27 year old student with a nice size cock on him. He loves to have his ass ate and is a total top although he loves to suck dick.

I get home from work and do a few things around the house, shower and jump online. James is online and we begin the hunt for our third. I start chatting up Larry (a worked out guy my age) who I have traded some emails with but we had never hooked up. James had been talking to him as well and we convinced him to stop over and play with us. We set up a time to meet and I waited for them to arrive.

James arrived first and we went to the bedroom and started making out. I told him that I wanted to take some pics and to my surprise he was okay with that. I grab the camera and he unsnaps the buttons on his shirt.

033.JPG

James' chest

I snap a quick photo of his chest and then sink to my knees in front of him. He pulls down his underwear and his hard dick springs out. I snap another picture before wrapping my mouth around it. He moans as my hands play with his nipples. I deep throat his cock.

cron.php?rand=1383650405

034.JPG

James' hard cock

I hand James the camera and he snaps some picture of me blowing him. His cock feels so good in my mouth and he begins to face fuck me as well.

cron.php?rand=1383650405

035+-+Copy.JPG

036+-+Copy.JPG

Me blowing James

I tell James that I want some pictures of his hot ass and have him kneel on the bed on all fours. My tongue finds his hole and I eat his ass like a hungry man. His tiny hole is so tight but I force my tongue inside. My cock is rock hard but I know he only tops. I lean back and snap a couple pictures of his ass.

cron.php?rand=1383650405

039.JPG

James' ass

042.JPG

James' spit shined hole

James stands up and flips me around so I am bent over the bed. He puts is cock head up against my hole and grabs the camera. I relax and feel his hard dick pushing into me. I hear the snap of the camera as he enters me. My ass pushes back until he is buried inside me.

cron.php?rand=1383650405

037.JPG

038.JPG

James fucking me

He only fucks me for a short time as we are still waiting for Larry to show up. He pulls out and lays across the bed on his back. I lift his legs and eat his ass some more while stroking my cock. I rise and we make out...he is enjoying the taste of his ass on my tongue. I soon straddle him and have my cock down his throat. I face fuck him as I pin his arms down with my knees. I grab the camera and snap more pics.

cron.php?rand=1383650405

057+-+Copy.JPG

My cock across James' face.

We hear the doorbell ring and seperate. I answer the door to find Larry there. He is in sweatpants and a hoodie. I take him to the bedroom where James has stripped down and is across the bed playing with his hard cock. Larry says he is nervous but strips out of his sweats and boxers. He is in very good shape with about a 8" cut cock and very worked out nipples on a smooth chest. James lays between the two of us and we take turns nursing on his cock. Larry rises and straddles James and starts face fucking him. I lean back and watch as Larry's ex-miltary ass flexes as he shoves his hardon deep and rough into James mouth. I can hear James gag a few times but it doesn't detour Larry.

I feel underneath to Larry's smooth balls and play with them as he rapes James' mouth. I can see the tears in James eyes but he doesn't tell him to stop. Larry lifts James' leg into the air and gives me a clear shot at his tiny hole again. I am down there eating his ass and tongue fucking him. After a bit of that I switch places with Larry and let James suck my dick. I wipe the tears out of the corner of his eyes and ask if he is okay. He nods as he swallows my dick.

We take turns using his mouth for awhile. I play with the worked out nips on Larry and rub his ass but he says he is just into oral today. He talks dirty to James and force feeds his cock into his throat. I watch as James gags and the tears form again. Soon James says he has to go to the bathroom...he feels like he is going to throw up and away he goes. Not sure if he did or not but he comes out and apologizes and says he hasn't been force face fucked like that before and he would be better next time. We dress as no one gets off that night but we all make plans to get together again...and we do!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.