[Like A Champ] Mystery man comes forward

Feeder

Click here to see Taken Like A Champ's original blog post...

I got this email today via Xtube after my post about a Grand Central encounter:

tentbuddy_1369425972.jpg

that was ME!

wow, i just now read your blog about a guy recognizing you in Grand Central, and believe it or not, that was me. lol. too funny. I would never stalk you bro so no worries there, haha. So fucking awesome to have seen you that day, I thought it was you and yes I did follow you for a few seconds before I was positive enough (and bold enough)to call out your name. You were by yourself so I knew i wasn't going to tip your hand to anyone you knew.

You are as hot as your pictures suggest and even hotter and I hope to see you in action in video someday. Thanks for being cool at Grand Central that day. Any other guy could have really ripped into me I guess. I never thought about it too much. Didn't have time to think at all, in fact. I guess I was so swept up by the whole thing.

Name here is Bill, nice to meet you Will.

So I'm glad to know who it finally was, he's a big fan on Xtube and DN, and it's all good. (that's his xtube profile pic; he's a bottom too). I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore, and as it turns out, we may bump into each other again someday.

--will

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.