[Spreading My Legs] VISIT FROM THE TRAILER PARK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I had sent a few smiles and short emails to a guy online a few times over the last few days but he had never responded to my prods. I thought that he wasn't interested and decided to let it go. His profile said he was a bisexual and was a bottom but really enjoyed giving oral. I very rarely get off on just oral sex so it would have been no big deal to not hook up with him....although he was my type. Jon is bisexual, shaved head, in good shape, a couple tats and a wonderful ass.

Jon hits me back one Sunday morning to say hi. We do the small talk back and forth through emails and I tell him that I am looking to pound some ass. He lives in a trailer park in a neighboring town and says he has to jump in the shower and he could be over in an hour. I give him directions and jump into the shower myself.

Jon arrives on time and is a very hot guy. He has a nice chest and his face is perfect as well. He has a small goatee that is well trimmed.

27ee22d7e198a09eec46c3e06abdf5a2_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jon's chest

He asks to use the bathroom and when he comes out he is just in his Hanes boxer briefs. I led him to the bedroom and start stripping down myself. Jon's cock is hard as he steps out of his briefs. He has told me that he doesn't like to kiss so I just lay back on the bed. He kneels between my legs and starts licking on my cock and soon has my entire length down his throat. He tells me that he can suck cock for hours and he certainly has the skills to do it. Jon gives me excellent head and even though it rarely happens, I had to stop him a few times in order not to blow down his throat.

I manuever him around so that we are in a sixty-nine position so that I can suck his cock and also get a few licks in on his asshole. His dick is average size and he has his pubes shaved off.

cron.php?rand=1384012202

0bbbf07136a8be463c73e09b4368ab28_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jon's dick

I finally flip him over on his stomach and tell him that I want to eat that hole for him. I grab my camera from the nightstand as I sink to my knees behind him. I start at the top of his crack and run my tongue down to his hairy hole. I stop there and push my tongue inside him. I lick, I nibble, I lightly bite his ass as he moans.

cron.php?rand=1384012202

060.JPG

cron.php?rand=1384012202

058.JPG

Jon's well eaten ass

I rise and lay my cock in the crack of his ass as I kiss the back of his neck. We had made no mention of safe sex and I had conveniently forgotten to lay any condoms out to remind him. My cockhead poke and probed around his hairy hole and then I pushed forward. He didn't resist and my bare cock slid in. He moans again and pushes back on me. I slowly work my cock in and out of his receptive (dare I say hungry?) hole. His ass was almost as amazing as his mouth. He certainly knows how to work either hole. I pull my cock almost out of his hole and then slam it back in.

cron.php?rand=1384012202

056.JPG

063.JPG

My cock inside Jon

I pull him to the edge of the bed so I can stand and plow him deeper. His face is down on the bed and his ass in the air. His feet wrap around the back of my knees and pulls me towards him. He is locked into place and wants to be pounded hard. I take my time using his hole with both my cock and tongue.

cron.php?rand=1384012202

057.JPG

Jon...face down and ass up

I love fucking him for a bit and then pulling out and kneeling behind his quivering hole. Sticvking my tongue deep inside his opened up hole and tasting some of my pre cum. I know I am getting close to cumming so I flip him over on his back and lift his legs. I jab my cock back into his slick hole and lean forward and chew on his nipples.

cron.php?rand=1384012202

072.JPG

Getting close to breeding Jon

I can fell my nuts tightening up as they slap off his ass cheeks. My breahing gets heavier and soon I am shooting deep inside his hole. I lay on top of him for a minute and push my load further inside him. I lean back and watch as he jacks his cock. I ask him if he likes that hole bred as his pumps his fist harder. He nods and jacks faster. My cock is still inside his hole and I tell him that he can now take my load back to the trailer park with him. I feel his hole tighten around my cock as he explodes all over his chest. He squirts pretty far and some hits the side of his face. My cock plops out of his well used hole.

I toss him a cum rag and he cleans his cum off his chest and face. I watch as he pulls the Hanes briefs back over his ass and dresses. He takes my load back to the trailer park.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.