Stealth breeding at my local cottage

Guest eastlonbuggiver

Guest eastlonbuggiver

Was raining yesterday,so I found shelter underneath the entrance to my local cottage(washrooms to the US guys),I lit a cigarette,took my time smoking it;hoping that someone would turn up,I was halfway smoking it when I saw a guy cross the road and go into the toilet,I glanced him quickly 40 year old guy I would reckon,I knew I was on,quickly finished my fag and went in.

He was already hard as I saw him stroking his 7" cock by the urinals,I got mine out my 8" was soon at full attention,I was going to fuck this guy and stealth breed him,give him my gift,without him knowing about it.

I grabbed him into a cubicle,locked the door so there was no escape,he was eager though,started sucking me off first,I wasn't having any of it,I told him to turn around and bend down,so that his face was past the toilet seat and his arse high in the air for me to breed him,I fucked him hard,so hard I saw spots of blood on my cock,even better I thought,I went on like this for 5 minutes before I hit my peak an shot all of my toxic seed deep inside of him,I quickly cleaned up,kissed him quickly and said 'thanks',then rushed out thinking I just gave him the gift...but he doesn't know it...YET ;-)

• 3 weeks later...