Best way to "Clean Out"?

BtminMich

Im new to this site and new to gay sex...after several years of hetero dating, Ive decided that Im a gay bottom

and think about cock all the time. Question is what is the best way to clean out before meeting tops? Are there store bought enemas

that you would recommend? Also...what is the best way to prep my virgin hole? Use graduating size buttplugs on my own? Appreciate the advise

I would say go to the drug store (CVS,etc.) and buy yourself an enema bag. They are usually red with a tube attached to it. I have used awful "bulb enemas" that never really get me clean as good as the enema bags. Also, yes, if u r a beginner try buying some graduating size but plugs or start off with your fingers first to train those ass muscles. Try to notice how your sphincter reacts to the butt plug when u r sticking it in. Take deep breaths as well when u r playing. Holding your breath will cause your muscles to tense up.