Loaded up in hotel before going out with friends for dinner

jayk0west

Checked into my hotel, showered and got on bbrt to see if I could find a load before dinner. Within minutes I had a 6'5" hung scottish top heading over. He instructed me to leave the door ajar and be in nothing but a jock strap, ass up on all 4s on the bed. I obeyed. When he entered, I kept my head down... heard him set some things down, and without warning felt a couple warm fingers glide across my taint and start to play with my hole. In no time, he was handing me poppers to sniff and he started to rim me... i don't always like being rimmed, but this fucker knew what he was doing. He got my hole nice and wet and then finally he stuck his dick in me. It was big, but the poppers helped. Felt so good to have another man inside me. It had been way too long. Soon he flipped me over and I saw his face for the first time. He pinned my arms to the bed above my head and pounded away as he spit in my face. Once I knew he was close, I started milking his cock with my hole and before i knew it, he was pumping a hot load deep in my boy guts. Perfect. I thanked him, he dressed, asked if I had any others lined up. Sadly, not yet. He said good luck and he's sure I could find more. :) I'm sure I can. But for now, time for dinner with friends. Perhaps more loads later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't use any poppers and my mistress took me to the hotel. she went to the bar and sent guys up. they entered walked over to the bed and said either face down or face up, I got into position and they shoved it in and pumped away, dumped their loads and left.

Mistress kept sending them and I kept taking their loads. I must have had 24 loads in me when 4 women entered and said I was going to take their strapons, I did ad loved it, but when they were through with me, they invited others and I got fucked more, I even took a few loads in my mouth.

I loved being a cum dumpster and hope to be one more often.