Weekend meet

Had a meet planned in a hotel. It was 4pm till late, door on latch.

I walked up to the door and could hear groaning, I opened the door and could see two guys taking it in turns to fuck th guy on the bed.

I watched as each shot their loads into the bottom.

My cock at this point was hard as nails, in anticipation of seeing some action itself.

I got undressed and joined the three on the bed.

One had re entered and started heavy grunting until he eventually pulled out, releasing some more cum into the bottom.

As he released I took my turn in the rear and positioned the head of my penis against the cum filled hole and pushed myself in.

I moaned loudly in anticipation as my cock slid in easily thanks to the large amount of cum having been deposited with the hole.

Huge amounts of cum were covering my cock as I slid in and out of him.

I was moaning and groaning really loudly at this point.

Another guy had entered the room at this point and started watching us fuck.

I continued sliding myself in and out until I felt myself about to cum. I groaned out loudly that I was about to cum and release deep inside my new lover.

I started to thrust faster and deeper until I could not hold any longer and shot 10 pulses of cum inside. My cock twitching like mad.

I continued to fuck some more and pulled out. As soon as I did quite a lot of cum fell from his ass.

I positioned my mouth against his ass and caught the rest in my mouth. There was a lot to catch.

I swirled it in my mouth and proceeded to show my lover the contents of mine and other balls, mixing in my mouth, saying this is hot and tasty and then swallowing the lot in from of him.

The other guy had now started fucking the bottom and I was hard again and proceeded to place my cock in his mouth.

Me and the other top then took it in turns to fuck the bottom, with me ejaculating another load into that wet cummy ass.