First Cumunion party

BredSlut

Last Monday attended Cumunion in Chicago. First time there and was uncertain about barebacking. As the evening unfolded though, I just found it so natural to bend over the side of my bed and let it happen naturally. First was a young black guy with an uncut cock dripping away. He slid right in and he fucked my ass for a long while until he pulled out and shot his hot load all over my hole. He pushed back in to rest a bit and then went on his way. Later another hard cock cock found its way into my waiting ass and left a load behind. To finish the night, I climbed onto another hard cock and rode it til he unloaded in me as well. It just felt right taking them bare. Not seeking anything, but just couldn't bring the condoms out. Time will tell. Two nights later hooked up in my hotel room and got another load. Soooo hot.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...