My Fantasy... 23 virgin bottom

I answer an ad on craigslist, or he makes contact with me over squirt, or manhunt, or cottaging. Something he says gets my attention and I message back, I've done it before, I'm curious, been fantasising about this for years but have never taken the step to even cam with someone. I have a girlfriend who I love very much yet still whenever I want to beat off I'll take a look on here. I know some of you tops will hate me for that, I'd never go so far as to organise a meet and no-show, but I'll send a few horny messages and then just stop no problem.

But this one, he's persistent, older than me, I don't really care how he looks, he's in shape though, and a little hairy so he's just my "type" I guess. He messages me a few times, asking me where I live so I check his profile; he lives 200 miles from me so I'm honest when I tell him where I am.

With everything else though, I lie, say I've taken a load tonight but haven't cum yet and still want to cum, him hearing that I like it raw prompts him to tell me his status: HIV+. I think nothing of it, I'm never going to meet him and as far as I know you can't get it through email so I trade messages with him until I cum and I disconnect then go to bed.

A week later I load up the site again and he's inboxed me. He's in town where I am for a few weeks and wants to meet for coffee. I tell him that I'm busy, after all, what if one of my girlfriend's friends walks past and sees me with him? He's persistent however and slowly as the week draws on starts winning me over to the idea.

Eventually he has me charmed enough to tell him the truth, that I lied to him, that I have a girlfriend, everything. He isn't mad. He's happy i feel comfortable enough to tell him my situation. He says I should come to his hotel, he will show me some things, we can play safe and I can leave when I want to.

I say yes.

Soon enough we're face to face in his room. Both fully dressed. He greets me with a smile, not a hug or a kiss that would be too weird for me first time. We make small talk, my travel to the hotel, the work he;s doing in the town.

Both sat on the bed, he places his hand on my knee and feels for my dick, it's rock hard already. He feels it and I sigh, loving his touch. He fumbles with my belt and I help him, moving myself off the bed so he can pull my pants down. He stands then takes his own off, followed by his T-Shirt and stands before me, naked but for his hard on and Biohazard tatt. I stare at it and he smiles, saying I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Then he goes to his knees and sucks me.

His tongue electric, I lie back as I experience the best blowjob of my life. As he sucks, noisily and sloppily I moan in ecstacy. From under the bed he takes a bottle of lube and squirts it onto his finger. I instinctively raise my leg and he slides a finger into my ass. I stare into his eyes as he works my hole with that finger. When I feel accustomed, he adds another dollop of lube and another finger.

Im asking him to do it now, to finger fuck my hole. Eventually he stops sucking me and just uses his finger to make me shiver. I'm close to cumming, so close. Desperately close. When he stops and slides up the bed.

We kiss, I'm wondering why he stopped, but don't want to question this powerful, experienced older man. He must know what he's doing; right? We start to spoon, him talking about what he likes in bed, his dick rests against my lubed ass.

he's talking to me, getting me hot, playing with my nipples, telling me how much he likes fucking boys like me. and it's this talk that makes me want to just push back a little and take his dick into me. Not how much I would enjoy it, but how much he would. I want to please him, I don't care for myself.

As he talks, I do as I wanted, I push back and let his toxic cock into my hole. He isn't surprised. He knew this would happen from the moment I messaged him. He fucks me slow at first, then gets me on my belly and really fucks my hole hard.

I beg him for it. All thoughts of my girlfriend gone. Just this man and his toxic cock and me. He cums inside of me, thrusting it deep and really grinding it in.

We spoon again, his cock inside me still. Keeping his load there in me.

Have wanted to share this for a long time. Thanks for listening.

• 2 weeks later...