[Billy Twee] Black Top Says My Hole Ain't Loose Enuf, Kicks Me Out

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

It was supposed to be a fetish scene involving a sling, toys and blindfolds. We're both supposed to be blindfolded. After navigating my way through this massive apartment complex in the desert, I was instructed to put the blindfold on and get into the sling. The top gave me orders from another room in the apartment; I wasn't supposed to see him and he didn't want to see me. He was wearing a blindfold, too.

The play session wasn't all that bad, and I was doing my part, eventhough I'm not much into toys as foreplay. In private, yeah, but otherwise, I find toys a distraction...too often the top shows how dependent he is on toys, and that's as far as it gets. On this occasion, the top slipped into a series of penile devices, variations of the common strap-on. Well, this is not bad if it leads to some real skin-on-skin fucking.

The top was nicely hung but not rock hard, maybe something short of semi-hard...as with massive dicks not completely hard, it was a floppy dick but not so soft as to feel like a loofah working its way into my ass. I'm still game, though, as his dick is way big enough to create some nice sensations in my ass, and I clamped down, squeezing it as best I could. I thought of Jeff Stryker's command, 'Tighten that purty l'il ass' and I did my super best.

'You're ass is too tight. My dick needs a big, loose hole to get hard,' or something like that is what this top said, something you'd never heard Jeff say. Well, okay, I've had MANY (probably hundreds by now) big-dicked tops use their rods like bottle brushes pushing deep into my big hole, and ain't never anyone said my ass was too tight. But it is a rule: a bottom don't argue with the top...ahem, even if you're married to him. Just keep your fuckin' mouth shut. The blindfolds came off. I knew he was a black guy because of his profile. He's more handsome in person.

From my perspective, it was an OK fuck, better than staying home and watching videos. And the top was a perfectly nice guy, not rude or nasty at all. He just wanted a loose, loose, loose hole. Here's hoping he finds it in that desert town with a gayish neighborhood called Deep Well. For starters, he should consider moving there to find out if it lives up to its name.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.