Fucked by young BBC

Shanman200423

Just got home from our meeting. I'm a bi 43 year old masculine bottom just tested Neg but I never fuck with condoms. He was a 22 year old college student looking for his first gay encounter. He wanted an older thick bottom and I fit the bill. After several attempts our stars finally alinged tonight and he got a motel room. I got cleaned lubed and inserted my anal tunnel plug. I got to his room''door cracked so I walked in undressed and removed my plug. I sucked his 8 inch curved cock rock hard then he rolled me over onto my knees' I squirted some cum lube on my hole took a snort of poppers and he slid right in. Wow, he went right to some hard fucking and blew his first load within 5 minutes. I then gave him a nice long sloppy blow job until he was hard again. I rolled back over, my head in the pillows and took a long draw on my Jungle juice. He slid his fat cock in deep again through a puddle of his own cum. This time he started slow looking for the right position and angle. I took another long draw on my little brown bottle and as the popper rush hit me he started piston fucking my cum sloppy and frothing man cunt. He kept up this crazy fast pace.. I felt my gut tightening and my hole open wide for the relentless pounding I was receiving from this young ssometuid. I started begging for his second load..it didn't take long. He buried his swollen cock against my colon wall and I felt 5-6 big spurts of warm cum flooding my guts. He said he was spent. So I licked him clean and made my way home and going to play with my dildos