[Promiscuous Top] Deep Throat, On Film!

Feeder

Click here to see Promiscuous Top's original blog post...

I'm not a big fan of guys who are all about deep-throating-- all the tingly nerves are in my fat fleshy dickhead-- but today, I had a guy come service me who clearly had prehensile tonsils. He took my fuckstick all the way down to the hairy root and managed to tickle the whole length of my bone AND my throbbing dickhead with some strange muscle deep in his esophagus. If I could have my greedy way, dudes would tongue the best spot on my dick, right under the cumhole, for two hours and make me numb. But this guy did something I didn't even know I wanted, for about 90 minutes, till I was practically crying from pleasure overload that would not stop. And my dick fired till it felt like my spine was going to shoot out. I am now very, very calm as I write this. AH!

I had an extremely intense week last week with a lot of work and, don't laugh, two extremely elaborate cakes I agreed to make, one for pay, one for a friend's birthday. (What can I say, I fuck and I bake.) It all extended into the weekend and I didn't get much sleep, was very stressed, to the point I was even working on my iPhone at the freakin birthday party last night. This morning I woke up extremely horny, and determined to get my rocks off, shoot out all this frustrated accumulated cum down some greedy cumguzzler's throat. A guy showed up on my Manhunt buddy list who I talked to at length last week about hooking up sometime. He was a bit older and maybe dumpier than I am used to, but I liked his face. And I really liked his attitude. So when I saw him today I knew he was the kind of pro I needed, even if there were more attractive guys online who seemed like possibilities. I hit him up and found myself getting stiff just writing to him and telling him of my dire, dire need to get sucked off. He said he could leave in five minutes… now that's service! I was so excited to be getting exactly what I wanted exactly when I wanted that I started to precum in my pants. I don't know what got into me today. I was hot and ready.

He showed up looking about what I expected in the body, but he was much cuter in person than his pictures-- still clearly older than me, wearing rather unflattering glasses that made him look like he might be a session musician for Tom Petty or something, but with chocolatey brown hair, the kind of hairline that makes my nuts tingle, a cheesy-ish mustache that was seriously working on him, and most importantly a long, straight, pointed nose. I like to think of the nose as the dick of the face, and he had a big dick on his face. I said, "Well, why don't we get right to it, and not waste any time," and took off his coat and led him to my bedroom. We sucked face for a good while and I felt that beautiful nose along side my own (sadly smaller one). I was getting very hard very fast-- it's that strange thing where I get more turned on with a normal guy than I do some of the beauties I managed to hook sometimes. He was groping for my meat through my pants and I urged him to unzip me, and he did, and pulled me out, and massaged me in his hands, which were big for his size. He caressed my dick reverently and dropped to his knees without needing to be asked.

Awesome, awesome head. And his eyebrows, his hairline, his HONKER all bent over my groin, his lightly bearded mouth all full of my cum, was so incredibly good-looking to me I had to keep exclaiming it over and over. He finally looked up at me and said, "You can take a picture if you want." I said, "I am really tempted to." He said, "Do it." And then looked me square in the eye, dropping my dick, and said, "But fuckbud's honor that they are for your eyes only." I told him for sure, and pulled out my phone, and for the next hour, when my head wasn't lolling on the pillow unable to hold itself up from the pleasure, I was grabbing my iPhone and looking for good angles. For some reason seeing my own dick getting sucked reproduced on a screen only made me hotter; several times I had to make him stop for fear of shooting my wad.

And then he found exactly the right spot, the right square centimeter of dick skin to work with his tongue, and he liked my reaction… so he just kept hitting it. He was staring me in the face, I guess watching the contorted parade of pleasure and aching longing across my face as he did those small little motions that set my whole body on fire. We locked eyes and I basically begged him not to stop for god knows how many minutes. And he didn't let up. I thought I was going to die.

Not satisfied with this, I humped his body, and we made out, and I just stared at his face, which was looking handsomer by the minute to me as he made sweet sweet love to my tubesteak. But before long he was back in position, back to deepthroating me in that magic way, and I was snapping more pictures. And then he slid my dick out a bit so he could hit that perfect spot, and he made me cum.

And cum and cum and cum and cum and cum. I think I came a quart. I never want to cum again. That was all the cumming I ever need to do.

He didn't let up; he seemed to think he could make me cum again. He was good, but no one is that good; it got too sensitive and I had to make him stop. He slid his body beside mine and I draped my thigh over his and he beat himself off till he popped.

I could barely talk after all this. We got dressed muttering banal pleasantries and I got him a glass of water. He's between jobs and says he's available whenever. He liked it when I was on top of him and said he'd love to feel how I fuck. Mmmmmmaybe.

The pictures look pretty good! Well, he looks better in them than I do, actually. My dick looks weirdly small. Why do photographs totally shrink your dick? Does this happen to others who are not hugely hung?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.