My first time bottoming someone who's now my partner/boyfriend

HMR89

Fred had broken up with me and I was at Ian's place. Ian was Fred's best friend and him and I had become extremely close because he helped me so much when Fred and I were together. There was always this sort of magnetism between Ian and I. I really wanted to get fucked by him and I knew he wanted the same. And I've always loved getting fucked extremely hard.

Ian was lying down on his bed, face up and I was in a playful mood. I'm EXTREMELY playful btw, generally too. So I moved up and said "Ian?". He looked back at me and smiled and said "Yes?". My lips were nearly touching his but I smiled and looked away and pulled away. Ian laughed. He went to the bathroom and came back. I was kinda tired. I'd cried the whole day cuz of what Fred had done- he broke up with me so randomly.

Anyway, Ian looked at me now. I was lying down the same way he was before but my legs were open. He looked at me and said "Harry?". I laughed because I knew what he was doing. "Yes, Ian?", I asked.

He moved up. And kissed me. I kissed him back. My body was so cold before- keep in mind that it was winter time and I have a small frame so I feel colder than the average person would.

My body warmed up. My nipples were erect and as our cocks touched (though they were still in our jeans), I became extremely hard. He grazed his fingers along my torso and bit my lower lip hard till I could taste some blood. He pulled me closer by putting his hand under the arch of my back as I was lying down. I moaned and groaned. He instantly pulled my hair back and hard and kissed my neck while touching the place between the anus and the testicles. FUCKKKKKK I WAS SO HORNY NOW.

I pulled him closer, took off my jacket and my shirt. He was smiling and we both knew we were getting what we wanted- each other. So I moved on top of him and kissed him and took his shirt off too. I bit his nipples. He moaned and said "don't bite too hard". I made my way to his armpits with my tongue and licked them and the sides. He loved it so I kept at it and bit them a little too.

He held me by the waist and put himself on top of me. He took off my jeans and socks and underwear (I have a MAJOR foot fetish). He kissed me in my inner thighs and licked the place between the anus and the testicles (perineum). I moaned even louder. No one did this to me. He then ran his tongue over the air above my asshole and touched it lightly. Holy FUCK I couldn't even feel his tongue but I just wanted all of this and FINALLY, I was about to sleep with a MAN.

He then, ran his tongue over my asshole and literally ate it. I was moaning louder than I'd EVER EVER moaned in the past. In my head I was like FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD. But I didn't want to ruin things.

He licked my legs and bit them and then, licked my ankles and sucked my toes and my feet. He made me turn around and licked my hamstrings and bit my ass and my back. He touched my neck with his fingertips. I made him lie down and kissed him and rubbed his cock against my asshole to tease him. I blew him. At the same time he MADE me do it by pulling my hair. When he let me go, I licked his thighs and blew him some more till I did the same thing he did to my feet.

"Should we do it?", he asked me.

"Please, yes".

He got the lube and rubbed some on his cock and fingered me too so I was lubed up inside. I sat on his cock and rid it. Then, he held my thighs down and kept thrusting. "Ohhhh, unhhhhhh, uffffff" was all I could say. I let myself go completely so that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted. He kept fucking me. "Let's try a different position?". "Sure" he said.

So I lay on my back and he entered me and fucked me hard. His chest's so fucking delicious and hairy. I held his waist with my legs and scratched his back as he kept fucking me. "O MY" was all I could say. He kissed me as he fucked me. I could feel every inch of his cock. He pulled out for a couple of minutes and bit my shoulder till it was blue.

"Different...position. Are you okay?" he asked.

"More than", I laughed.

Now we fucked doggy style. He pulled my hair back SO HARD and it hurt but it also felt SO GOOD. I enjoyed it. He ran his hand over my inner thighs as he did this at some points. I was moaning extremely loud. His thrusts became even faster and they were already hard but they became harder. "O fuck I'm about to CUM", he said.

He finally came and I could feel his delicious cock throbbing inside my asshole. I told him to stay that way so I could whack off and once that was over him and I just went ahead and showered :)

Hope you enjoy my experience ! I know I did :D