[Breeder] Sunday Morning Questions

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

It's time to catch up with some of the questions I've answered at formspring.me.If you have questions you'd like to ask me in an anonymous fashion, this site's the place to do it.

What is your ideal number of sexual interactions in week - assuming you have an ideal?

Fucking daily is pretty much my goal. More than that is icing on the cake.

If you were at a sex party and you were fucking some hot boy, and some guy went around you and stuck his dick in you, would you a) tell him to fuck off B) tell him to fuck you harder or c) sit back and enjoy both worlds?

If a guy had enough nerve to slide in me while I was fucking and enough skill to make me enjoy it, I'd tell him to fuck me harder and I'd keep fucking the boy. I like letting stuff happen organically in those situations.

How long can you stay hard?

A very long time. The longest I've fucked a guy before I shot my first load was just over 90 minutes; the longest session I've had before deflating, lately, was something like 3 1/2 hours. And that was because the bottom wore out before I did. No, I don't use little blue pills. They give me a pounding headache.

Have you ever done anything or used anything to try and make your cock longer or thicker? (Not that you need too, just curious)

I've been curious to try a cock pump just to see what it feels like, though not for the extra thickness. A juicy butt is what makes my dick the longest and thickest.

How often does a guy cum while you're fucking him (without doing a hand job on himself)?

It's often enough that I no longer am surprised when it happens, but not so often that I'm anything less than amazed when it does. There are some guys I see regularly who shoot without touching (or being touched) just about every time.

How long has it been since a guy banged a load into your waiting ass?

Six or seven years.

How big does a guy have to be before you have problems entering?

I had to read the question a few times before I got it. A lot of the size issue is a mental game. I've seen guys with hungry holes take a huge dick just as easily as a tiny one. A guy who's resistant to being fucked is going to have just as much of a problem with a monster dick as he is with a monster rod or a very tiny one.

If a guy looks at a cock and thinks, "I can't take that," very likely he won't be able to, or it'll be a misery for everyone. If he looks at a dick and approaches it with a sense of fun and desire, that dick will go in.

I have a friend with an 11" dick (he's in a different state, sadly) whom I've seen open up some very tight holes that have been horny to have fun with him. The ones who get scared of the sight, though, usually clench too much to be opened.

Have you ever engaged in sexual acts in a semi-public place such as a car, locker room, public park, etc. (anywhere there was great risk of being discovered)

I've done cars, parking lots, alleys, locker rooms, gym showers, gym saunas, gym steam rooms, public stairwells, public parks, public restrooms, mall restrooms, supermarket restrooms, adult bookstores, mainstream bookstores, churches, priest's offices, my old office, other people's offices, libraries, the lobby of a college frat house, florist shops, housewares shops, rest stops, truck stops, public parks, national parks, state parks, and after hours in a day care center.

So yes.

Which position works best for you?

I like all positions, to be honest. My favorites involve the guy on all fours or on his stomach. I also very much like to spoon with a guy on our sides and fuck him. Guys who sit on me and milk out a load will get bonus points and a gold star.

I enjoy fucking a guy on his back, but I don't get in as deeply that way unless he's in a sling.

Have you ever had sex with the delivery boy? the Fed Ex/UPS guy? the postman? the plumber/carpenter/handyman?

I seem to have seen this question on a lot of peoples' pages. Delivery boy: no. Fed Ex/UPS guy: Yes, but off-duty. Plumber/carpenter/handyman: Yes, but I was fucking him before I hired him, and this is where I learned not to fuck the help.

Have you ever been a sperm donor?

In a literal sense? Yes. I used to donate sperm and blood regularly when I was in graduate school because I needed the cash. And also because the agency liked my well-bred, well-educated sperm.

Metaphorically I've donated as well. I impregnated the wife of a couple with whom I was friends, at their request. The husband was infertile and they didn't want to go through the standard sperm donor process. I also am fairly certain that another married couple I used to play with were seeing me so that they could have a free sperm donor as well; they stopped playing with me when she got pregnant--and I'm fairly certain it was from me.

If you're married with children, how do you manage to have so much time to devote to fucking men, and then writing about it?

I am a creative artist. I do not work in an office; I do not report to a boss. I can set my own schedule and work at home when I please. I manage my own deadlines and work for no one but myself and the people to whom I deliver finished product.

Thus my schedule is pretty much my own. I could sleep until noon and work from ten at night until three in the morning if I chose. (I usually don't. I get up and work early so I can do what I like the rest of the day.) I make money from what I love doing. The trade-off, of course, is that minimum wage worker would snicker at my income.

I'm highly disciplined, however, and have a set portion of the day in which I accomplish my daily tasks. I have a portion of the daily in which I work on my journal. I have a spouse who is away a good portion of the day, and a kid who's old enough to take care of himself if I'm out. If I have a chunk of free time in a day I want to spend fucking, I can. If I want to spend my journal-writing hour writing about it, I do.

Are there any requests that you've had made to you that were simply too silly to follow through on? Anything you couldn't do with a straight face? by Tat2dgy

Some of the stuff guys ask me to do leaves me a little bewildered sometimes. For example, the first time someone wanted me to help them in an adult infant scene (which is essentially a big man soiling himself in diapers), I was so so overcome by the absurdity of it that I had to leave.

There are a few things I've refused to do because they were absurd. I had to turn down one guy who got sexually excited by popping balloons, and I turn down crossdressers because I don't think I can be sympathetic to their sexual needs.

Although I'm fairly used to race-abuse play requests black and latin men, I once turned down a request to treat one guy like a filthy Jew because I didn't want to wear the Nazi outfit he'd assembled.

What would you do if your son was being curious and came across your blog?

I would hope he'd wipe off the screen.

Bad joke. I think the likelihood of it happening is small. However if it did happen, the message I'd hope he'd get is that sex is something to be celebrated and honored, no matter what the deed.12316001024335229-6283731310246890677?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.