[Spreading My Legs] PISS PARTY & STEAMWORKS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

FelchingPisser picks me up right on time and we are off for yet another piss party adventure. We catch up on the ride into Chicago talking about the tricks we have had and how we were looking forward to playing with David again at the piss party. David had told us that he was in town for a birthday party and the Mr. Interntional Rubber convention. We had all three chatted on line since the last party and he was going to go to Steamworks with us afterwards and let us whore his ass out and collect the cum for us to play in. David is the dark haired, short bearded sexy man with an amazing ass that we fucked at the last piss party. He is a very hot guy and would have no problem collecting cum.

The traffic going into the city was a bit backed up but we still made it to the party right on time. We pay the entrance fee and go in. I notice the inflatiable pool is not set up at the entrance....seems the bar's supplier had ran out of them.

I go behind the screen and undress and slip on my briefs with the ass cut out and my boots. I tuck my bottle of poppers in one sock and a small bottle of lube in the other. I watch as the bar slowly starts to fill up with other horny guys in various stages of undress. I spot some familiar faces and a few new ones as well. I see David and Chad (a fun couple that I have written about before) have came in and are at the bar having a drink. I talk to them for a bit as we make out and feel each other up.

There is a group of guys that I have never seen at the party before. They are the younger crowd (late 20s) but one is very attractive. He is wearing a jock and is pretty tall. I watch as he has a guy standing on the bar ledge and fucking him bareback right there. The tall guy probably fucks him for a half hour at the bar before dragging him behind the screen and fucking him more. The tall guy is pretty vocal and really fucks hard. I later find out that the tall guy is from the Detroit area and this is his first piss party but says he will be back again.

I walk back up towards the front of the bar and see that David has arrived. He is wearing his neoprene singlet with his ass exposed and his rock hard cock jutting out the front. We make a bit of small talk and I tell him that FP is in the back. We walk to the back of the bar and David is soon bent over as FP works his tongue up his beautiful ass. I watch as FP slowly enters David with his big raw cock and pumps away. David leans forward and is swallowing my hard dick. FP and I switch positions and I feel the warmth of his hole as my cock sinks in. I only fuck him for a bit as I didn't want to cum too soon.

I am standing behind the screen again later as Chad comes up to me and rubs my cock. His partner, David is at the bar having a drink. Chad turns his back to me and grinds his ass up against my cock. I sink to me knees and start eating his young ass. I spread his cheeks as he bends slightly. I find his hole and tongue fuck him. I rise and we make out. We are soon joined by his partner and the three of us move to the dark corner where there is one bar stool set up. We all make out and take turns sucking each other. Chad wets down the front of our pouches with his warm piss. I am making out with David as Chad pokes his cock around my ass. I lean over the bar stool and feel his hard cock pushing against my hole. He enters me and starts fucking me raw. This draws a small crowd to watch and jack. Chad pulls his dick out and another guy steps up to have his crack at my butt. This guy's cock isn't as long as Chad's but is thicker. My hole stretches around his dick and he fucks me for awhile.

I walk around and find the other David bent over taking FP's cock again. I walk up and FP pulls out as I sink my cock back into him. Seems like there is a lot of bareback fucking going on all around the bar.

Later I hook up with a tall guy that loves drinking piss and getting fucked. His back is covered in tattoos and he has a shaved head. We make out and then he drops to his knees and sucks my cock. He wants my piss and waits patiently for it but I can't give it to him...pee shy I guess. I kneel and we continue to make out as I rub and finger his asshole. He rises and bends over and I slide deep into his guts. He has a great ass as well and knows how to milk some dick. I fuck him for awhile but the bar lights start coming on. Seems the party is over.

FP and I dress and agree to grab a quick sandwich and head over to Steamworks. He has given David his cell number to text us when he is able to leave the birthday party and come whore for us at the bathhouse.

FP and I get seperate rooms at the bath. My room is directly across from the gloryhole booths on the third floor. Seems pretty busy tonight with all the rubber guys in town. Steamworks has set aside some rooms just for those guys with slings set up. I wander the halls and suck some various cocks and get my dick sucked. I watch in the sling rooms as guys get fisted.

I go to the second floor and hook up with FP and a very hot muscled guy by a fuck bench. FP knows the muscled guy as he has been to a couple of FP's New Years Eve fuck parties in the past. I watch as FP fucks this guy bare as the crowd begins to form around us. The muscled guy flips around to suck FP and I shove my cock into his hole. He has an unbelieveable ass as well. We fuck and play there until the crowd gets to be too much and we all seperate.

I am walking the halls peering into open doors. One room is dimly lit but there is a in shape guy there wearing a rubber mask bent over his bed. I enter and leave the door open. I kneel behind him and suck his hole. I rise and enter him in one thrust. I fuck as a small crowd gathers outside the door to watch. I continue to fuck until FP enters the room. I pull out so he can shove his hefty cock inside the hole as well. Soon the hot muscled guy from before enters the room and I soon have him over the bed with my cock inside him as well. FP and I fuck these willing bottoms side by side for awhile. Another guy crams into the room and he is fucking the masked guy as well. The sweat and sex turns me on and I am soon bent over and FP tries to enter my ass as well but I am too tight at the time. We all seperate after awhile and I am back to roaming the halls.

I do the gloryhole booths for awhile sucking some anonomous dicks and getting mine sucked in return. I go back to the fuck bench and there is an older guy in it looking to be fucked. I finger and lick his hole before lining my cock up and fucking him awhile. I start to walk away when a young hispanic guy catches my eye (don't they all?) He follows me up to the blowjob ramp and feel my hard cock. He turns and arches his butt to me. I rub my cock in his crack and he leans back and tells me to come to his room. I follow him down the hallway to his room. As soon as the door is shut he is on all fours on the edge of his bed. I kneel and suck his hole. I run my to ngue across his puffy asslips. I rise and work my bare cock into him. I fuck him for only a few minutes before I can feel my load working it's way up. A few more thrusts and I am exploding deep inside him. I lay on top of his back and my cock softens and I pull out of his ass.

I wander around some more watching the action. I walk to my room and see FP knocking on my door. Our time is almost up at the bath so we decide to head home. He tells me when we get in the car that David did text but it didn't get the text until it was almost time for us to go. Maybe next time we are all in town we can whore him out.

The drive home was a bear. FP and I were both exhausted (neither one of us got a nap at Steamworks) but we made it home in the wee hours of the morning. We collapse on the bed and sleep for a few hours wrapped in each other's arms and legs. I wake first and reach around and feel his hard cock. I hold on to it and squeeze it. I think both of our cocks were sore and tired after so much play the night before.

FP dresses and takes off for his house as I jump into the shower.

I had set up a threeway between JD and James for this afternoon earlier in the week. At this point I would have been happy if they would have cancelled as I was still exhausted and drained. JD hits me up and says he is on his way but by the time he gets to my house, James has had to cancel due to a family emergency. JD and I spend a few minutes trying to find a third but just decide to fuck and go.

00b0b_jnP3jhW0Jht_600x450%5B1%5D+-+Copy.jpg

JD selfie

JD strips downstairs and presents his hairy ass to me. I kneel behind him and lick and suck on his hairy hole. He moans as my tongue probes into him. I jack my cock and add some lube to it. I stand and sink in one thrust. I am surprised how well my cock is responding due to being sore and drained. I smack his ass and just grudge fuck him. His ass is just mine to use and dump in. JD tells me that he is coming as I slam into him. His asshole tightens as he shoots all over the bed. I don't stop and continue to pound until I feel my nuts tightening up and am soon dumping my load into him.

cron.php?rand=1385817602

001.JPG

Me fucking JD

JD rises off the bed and there is a huge pool of cum. He wipes his hands and dick off and pulls on his underewear and jeans...keeping my load inside him. He heads out the door as I head back to bed for a nap.

Thanks again to FP for taking me to the piss party and Steamworks with him. It is wonderfult to have a friend that is into the same raw things you are into and always have a great time during our adventures!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.