Space Suggestions

MasterWebology

Hello,

I'm looking for a play space ideas besides the bath house. I host a monthly orgy/gang bang and the last two months we've used Man's Country which has been a bitter disaster, mostly because of the drugs being brought into the play area and openly being done. I would prefer hotels with walk up rooms like the heart of Chicago, but with better parking, and better location for public transportation.

I live in the Suburbs, and as such the locations of some of the parties have been.

1. Man's Country 4 times.
  2. Sibley Bath's in Hammond, IN twice.
  3. Steamworks 1 time, worst one ever because of stand and model, or everyone was a bottom trying to climb ontop of the RedHeadTwink who's my bottom bitch slave to take his 11" cock.
  4. Heart of Chicago Once
  5. Hotel across from Hunters Night Club, best turn out, but way out of the way for most of us to get to, except for the yuppy 18-21 bois who showed up with their own booze and drugs (that was interesting in itself!)
  6. Super 8 in Bolingbrook (Pretty decent, lots of married men, no one would bareback)
  7. Super 8 in Joliet, 3 guys showed up, all dumped their load and were out the door in 20 minutes or less, one didn't even take his pants off, just whipped it out and slammed it in, that was HOT!
  8. Private Apartments around Chicago have had the best turn out, Had a 3 day weekend Labor Day & Memorial Day gang bang where the bottoms took turns taking loads for a certain block of hours, and were then asked to leave after 4-6 hours (depending what they signed up for) that were raging sucesses.

So you see the delemia, I need a space that the most guys are the least likely to flake out on.

Message me or post here with ideas.

Thanks

Master B