[My Load Deep In You] My New Favorite Cocksucker

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Friday night I was online, and got hit up by a guy who said, "Hhungry cock and cum swallower here really enjoy servicing a man till he shoot his load down my throat. i always swallow cum loads."

Now, as much as I love topping a hot ass, and depositing my load in there, I REALLY enjoy a man getting between my legs, and sucking my cock.( My absolute favorite thing is to have a cocksucker in front of me while someone is eating my ass. Nothing, not even a cum slicked hole, makes me dump more quickly.) Anyway, my interest was piqued, as you can imagine. It turns out he lives very close to me, so I headed over. Got there, he opens the door, tells me to come in, and gets right to work. He's got a great technique, and does something unique: as he's sucking, his fingers are gently rubbing my hole. Doesn't feel quite as good as a rim job, but what does? I savored his tongue and warm mouth. When I emptied my ballsac, he gently licked the head of my cock, and cleaned it off really well. He was so good at what he does that I went back over yesterday afternoon. As I said, he's my new favorite cocksucker.2856469041485238199-578577580326970344?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.