[Spreading My Legs] GROUP PARTY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I have written about Miguel a few times in previous posts and we keep in pretty good contact. I had told him about the piss party that FelchingPisser and I had attended and he wanted to know if I could get a small group together to use his ass. I contacted FP and gave him veryone's profile names and we all communicated with each other and set up a date and time to meet at my house. FP was going to bring his sling down and Miguel was bringing his boyfriend, Luis, who I had never met before.

Throughout the week I had mentioned it to a few more of my fuck buds that I have written about before and they were interested in coming as well.

FP arrives at my house about a half hour before I told everyone to show up so that he could set up his sling. We make some small talk and I fill him in on who has been invited. Just as FP sets up the sling and strips down to his jock and boots, the doorbell rings and Luis and Miguel arrive. Both are hispanic guys in their 40s.

We all make our way to the bedroom where the sling is set up and strip down. Miguel is first to be naked and bends over and sucks FP's cock while Luis sets in a nearby chair and jacks on his 8-1/2" uncut cock. I kneel between Luis's legs and suck on his dick for a bit. I swivel around and bury my face in Miguel's ass and lick his hole before rising and inserting my raw cock into him. Miguel has my cock up his ass and FP's dick down his throat. I look over at Luis and watch him stroke his cock as he watches his partner being spit-roasted.

I fuck Miguel for a bit before switching places with FP. I snap a picture as he inserts his hefty cock into Miguel.

002.JPG

FP gets his first feel of Miguel's ass

FP starts out fucking Miguel slowly but is soon fucking him full blast. Luis stands and shoves his cock into his partner's mouth. Miguel is in pig heaven being stuffed at both ends by big raw cock.

cron.php?rand=1386018605

003.JPG

Miguel blowing Luis

It is now by turn to watch as he is impaled at both ends. I crawl under FP's spread legs and snap another picture of FP fucking him. At one point I see Luis reach under with his ring hand and guide FP's cock into his partner's ass bareback.

cron.php?rand=1386018605

004.JPG

cron.php?rand=1386018605

005.JPG

Luis lining FP's cock up

FP fucks Miguel for awhile before pulling out and finally offering Luis a piece of his partner's ass. Luis wastes no time in ramming his fat uncut cock back up Miguel and pounds him hard. We lead Miguel over to the sling and have him lean on the seat on his chest and we all take another crack at his ass.

cron.php?rand=1386018605

006.JPG

Luis fucks Miguel

007.JPG

FP fucks Miguel

cron.php?rand=1386018605

008.JPG

Luis fucks Miguel while jacking FP

FP has Miguel lay back into the sling on his back and we lift his legs into the stirups. Again we line up and take turns on his hole. Miguel lays back and sucks cock fresh out of his ass while getting his hole pounded.

Miguel seems to really love the big dick of FP and moans everytime he plows him. He is certainly getting off on being the fuck pig for all three of us.

cron.php?rand=1386018605

009.JPG

Migeul takes FP to the root

cron.php?rand=1386018605

010.JPG

cron.php?rand=1386018605

012.JPG

Luis buried in Miguel

The doorbell rings and Larry shows up. He is a retired military guy with a nice worked out body. I have played with him a couple times and he is mostly a bottom. He strips off and is slowly jacking off watching Miguel get pounded in the sling. The doorbell rings again and Tad arrives. Tad is a very hot guy that I have written about before. He has a scruff of a beard and a big dick. He has no problem stripping down and makes a bee-line to Larry. Soon after JD arrives. He and Tad start making out on the bed and get into a sixty-nine position. I watch as Tad works his way back to JD's asshole and starts eating it. I spread JD's asscheeks and get my tongue down there too. We both lick his hairy hole. JD is primed to be fucked so Tad flips him over and fucks him raw.

I stand next to Larry and rub his ass, balls and chest as we watch. Tad pulls out and I step up to fuck JD next. FP asks JD is he wants to get into the sling and he hops into the sling as Miguel takes a break. I watch as FP fucks JD for quite awhile switching off with Luis. JD huffs on his poppers as he takes turns riding the big cocks.

The doorbell rings again and it is another hispanic friend of Tad's named Juan. I have seen Juan at the adult bookstore quite a few times and know that he loves to get fucked. I had fucked him there once a couple years ago. Juan strips down and he and Tad start making out. I watch as Juan fucks Tad for a short time and then they trade places. JD gets out of the sling as Miguel hops back into it. FP and Luis continue to tag team his ass.

JD joins my group by the bed and soon has Tad bent over taking his fat cock. Tad is really getting worked up and horny and the dirty talk begins. He begs for raw cock up his ass. JD fucks him doggy style on the bed as Juan starts playing with Larry and soon has him bent over and taking his raw cock. JD pulls out of Tad and I step up and insert my raw dick into him. Tad's ass is incredible and feels so fucking good. I am near the verge of blowing my load. I watch as Tad grabs Larry's hand and holds on as they are both on all four taking raw cock. I pull out and lick Tad's hole. Tad straightens up and take a turn on Larry's ass and then I do the same.

Miguel watches from the sling as JD steps up to bang his ass. Lots going on but I catch FP licking some ass. I watch as FP and Luis get Miguel out of the sling and try to double fuck him. It was hot watching the two huge cocks working their way up his ass if only for a few seconds.

Somewhere during all of this Juan leaves. Tad is talked into getting into the sling and FP take over on his hole...first licking it and then fucking him. He steps back and Luis enters his ass. Tad is jacking his cock as Luis slowly fucks him. We all gather around the sling and watch as Luis slow fucks the cum out of Tad. FP gathers some of the cum off his stomach and spits it into Miguel's hole and fucks it into him deeper.

Miguel is back into the sling and Luis is fucking him again and soon breeds the ass of his partner. The party starts winding down after about two hours and Miguel and Luis dress to leave. I walk them to the door and as I go back to the bedroom I find FP down on his knees licking the ass of Larry. My cock gets hard and I join them. I watch as FP slowly rises and lines his big dick up against Larry's fuckhole and enters. Larry tells him to go slow but is soon telling him to fuck him harder. I get nehind a snap a picture of FP fucking him.

cron.php?rand=1386018605

082.JPG

FP balls deep in Larry

Larry is getting close to coming so FP pulls out and sinks to his knees. Larry stands and jerks his cock and shoots a big load all over FP's mouth and beard. Everyone cleans up and leaves. FP and I talk and compare notes as he takes down the sling and loads it into his car. Fun way to spend the afternoon with other hot horny pigs in heat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.