[SFVersCumBoy] Skull fucked deep throat action

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I only had time for a quick work out, so I just did 4 sets of squats and then headed to the steam room.

Over the past couple of months I have been working out regularly to get myself back into shape, and part of that routine is to crank up the heat in the steam, and then alternate it with an ice cold rinse...and repeat.

Today I was in the locker room pretty much alone, and had the steam really hot and thick.

After my first short bake, I was walking back with a fresh towel when I saw the shaved head regular cock feeder walking in.

He went to a locker and stripped down. Hmmmm.

I just went into the steam and added more cold to the thermostat to crank it back up. The steam started to fill the room when he walked in.

Usually he is sitting on the bench when I walk in, or he sits...but today he knew what he wanted.

He walked right up to my face, put one foot up on the bench and presented me with his semi erect cock at mouth level. I reached out and took his semi hard cock into my mouth.

He stood there and let me work his cock over with my tongue and lips. As he got harder, I began to slide him past my tonsils and into my throat - I know he loves that.

Once he was rock hard, I deep throated him a couple of more times and stroked his shaft.

This was a new position for us, and I was not complaining! He just stood there with a sly smile on his face while I worked his cock.

Then he turned to the side, and sat down next to me with his legs spread. I knew what that meant.

I squatted down between his legs and started bobbing and deep throating. Once I had his cock buried past my tonsils, he would take my head and force me to take the final inch.

Well, this time he must have been horned up as fuck, because he not only shoved me down on his cock but he started to skull fuck me at the same time!

His rock hard cock was hitting my tonsils and going down my throat so hard and fast that I had to just open and let him pummel my mouth.

He was piston fucking my throat and the sounds were echoing off the steam room walls. At one point he had his hand on the back of my head and pushed down so far that I gagged - there was just no way to avoid it.

Whether the thought of someone in the showers hearing him skull fucking a guy made him edge closer, I don't know but he wanted more.

I took a quick breath of air, leaned back to stroke his shaft - and saw a thin string of throat slime linking his cock head to my lips...and then I went back down on his cock.

At this point, he was so ready to blow that he just let me get the head past my tonsils before he began to piston fuck my throat.

He hit the gag point, but that was not going stop him. He kept up the rapid fire throat assault until his nuts pulled up and he began to unload down the back of my throat.

Not letting me up, he and I kept his cock buried while his balls unloaded...and unloaded..and unloaded.

Once he let go of my head, I leaned back and was rewarded with not only a bit more cum as he released a final blast, but he was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.