question for the scat guys

Fickloch

i don't get into scat that offen. but, when i'm horny enough, i'll smear myself, fuck myself with a dildo and lick it clean. or sit on my rim seat and feed another honry pig. also, love shit fisting.

if your into scat stick to a diet a few days before playing. i find eating chicken breast, banana's, apples and bread makes shit more enjoyable to eat and the smell isn't as bad.

www.scatboi.com

I've participated in this several times as a top. However my experience is that as with many things, guy like to talk and fantasize about it more than actually do it. I've had a few who e begged me to deliver and when I do, suddenly get upset over it. I think small quantities or smells tend to be preferable to most guys

you can also go to the thrift store and buy a wood sidechair with a removable seat. remove the seat and screw in the toilet seat through the frame from the bottom. gives the guy sitting a more relaxed posture and the guy on the floor under it more room to work with.

alternately, a solid wood side table turned on its sidewith the seat attached to the legs can also work.

I find it hard to meet fellows into Brown. I broach the subject early on in my emails to see if there is any interest. A lot of guys after being rimmed don't mind a little smearing. Real feeders I have found very hard to find.

Hep A, E, E.coli, intestinal parasites, pneumonia, infuenza, and polio are some the diseases you scat fetish guys are putting yourselfs at risk for. This coupled with a failing immune system due to HIV would not be a good thing for those of you who are poz. I'll pass on the shit eating.

otrguy..........www.scatboi.com

i know a few guys who hold awesome scat parties in Amsterdam, Berlin and London. there are several other websites, you just need to do the leg work.

i'm no expert, and i totally agree with 'jbecker'. if you POZ you need to keep your immune system in good condition. thou, you can get Hep A vaccine shots.