[SFVersCumBoy] One beer can and one dark haired top to fill both ends

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Sometimes the book stores can be the quickest and best way to find willing cocks.

I had some time, so I thought it would be good to head up and check out the newest glory holes added to my favorite spot.

Seems that the warm weather and plethora of cock worked in my favor today.

While in the booths I was able to find a hot thick cock that I worked a tasty load out of. He was silver/blond haired and had a beer can size thick cock with a huge mushroom head.

While we traded blow jobs back and forth he kept getting closer and closer. When I knew he was about to blow I told him that I wanted to swallow it and he obliged by sliding his cock in and fucking my mouth until he blew.

I was headed out when I saw the sexy dark man.

There was not a good way to tell if he may have been latino or had Mediterranean blood but he was dark haired with a touch of gray in the facial hair and those smoldering dark eyes we all know so well.

He and I started out in two separate booths. He was shy at first and then let me work his cock to a full hard on and I was devouring it.

At one point he asked to see my ass, so I turned around and dropped my jock.

He reached through the glory hole and pulled me closer.

I was not sure if he wanted to just feel my ass or do more so I slid my ass up the hole and let him play a bit.

Then his cock slid through and I knew what was on the menu.

While bending over and taking that cock, I was also looking through a glass partition at another hot cock being stroked.

My dark haired top decided that he wanted to get one booth, so we took ourselves to another booth with no glory holes.

I know - I would not mind having more cocks to play with but I also knew that he would get off faster and harder in private.

After we shut the door, I slid my pants down and he directed my mouth back onto his cock.

Just a couple of minutes to get him back to full hard on and he pulled my and turned me around.

I leaned over the chair and he slid up behind me.

Sliding that spit soaked cock up into my spit lubed hole was all it took.

He stared to fuck me good and hard, and I just leaned down and pushed my ass back up to let him have full access.

That was when he said it was not going to be long and I just said "yes".

He asked if I wanted it and I told him to let me have it.

As he shoved in for that final thrust I tightened my ass around his cock to milk it all.

Based on the length of his moaning and the pulsing I felt, it was a nice thick massive load.

We both stood back up and he said that it was an unexpected but nice surprise and I agreed.

Then I did the polite thing and said thanks as well, it was a great surprise and you know I was happy to oblige... (mother would be so proud - you never talk with your mouth full and always say thank you!)3474577974612100795-6405077580496347538?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.