Business Guy

Cherry Hole

I decided to take a fourth load, and this time I figure asking for it makes it voluntary. I was so excited during the sex act itself to get the dude out of my room after so I could log on and report. So he left not too long ago. I realize his will not be too exciting but it's fresh and I am enjoying the sperm coating in my ass still.

Anyway, answered a CL ad early am, guy is white, average height and build, nice looking business guy, got a curved shaved 5.5 inch cock on the thick side but not too thick, his ad claimed 7.5... So you all know I am white, tall, little extra weight but not fat, great curves and ass, very good looking, tiny cock, wear panties and thigh highs, submissive bottom.

So the top, late 40s, comes over. I'm in yellow thigh highs and a lace blue g string, he is in sweats and just sleep wear. He makes no comment on my attire. When I ask him what he wants me to do he grumbled at me to kneel in front of him. I do and he drops his pants, I see his beautiful package, shaped perfectly and shaved, not long but so yummy and its taste and smell were fantastic. I get to lick his balls and suck his cock for ten minutes maybe, oh yeah he had a cock ring thing on, but after ten minutes he wanted me on my back on the bed, he crawls up to straddle my face and face fucks me hardcore. After this he played with my hole and lubed me, fingered me, he put his fingers in my mouth, then he wanted me in doggystyle and he fucked my ass for five minutes and deposited a big load. He stayed four hours more, he did poppers while I sucked his cock and he came again like that, and he fucked me a little bit while I played with my cock but I can only cum if there is nothing fucking me usually.