[BB Slut Sailor] Strange regret

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

I am totally addicted to sex i had my first dick in the ass and my first blow job and i just had sex with a girl i am almost lost in a sea of my own hormone fuck school fuck family fuck everything i just wanna fuck and get fucked i was quite literally driving drunk until i hit a brick wall that calmed me down and scared the shit outta me...allow me to explain.

Home again on the fuckin chatline looking for someone to give me what i want and i want to be cum in i want someone to fuck me and cum deep in my ass....so nasty and it looks like we have a winner or so i thought he was 23 and saying he was very attractive(now that i think about it there were so many pedophiles when i growing up sexually its hilarious) so we made plans to meet up at the baseball field near my house and at the time the first guys to fuck me had a dick at least 10ins cut and i took it no problem so i thought i would be able to handle his 8in cock no problem but when i met him he was vastly less attractive than i was expecting and fat but i had already hyped myself up to get fuck so we went into the the dug out and i got butt naked and he pulled his pants down and had the smallest dick i have ever seen but i couldnt turn him away so i went to sit on his cock and he insisted on using a condom even when i specified that i wanted to not use any condoms and have him cum in me but he put it on and i tried to sit on his cock and for the life of me i couldnt get it in so he said to bend over so he could fuck me doggy style and i complied and he rammed that 3in tragedy balls deep in my ass it hurt so bad i cried my eyes out he fucked me and even had the unmitigated gall to ask me if i like the way daddy is fuckin my young ass "nigga are you serious" this went on until his pathetic ass came i dont know if it was the condom that made it worse if i was just caught off guard or what but after that i gave up on condoms and the chatline only for a few day though i was so scared and was covered in regret with if i have to go to the hospital or something cuz of the bleeding it put me in a new mind set i need to fuck some ass now i have had enough of being the bitch its time to pound some shit!!

7789850468137904772-5837629410473552550?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.