My vacation daddy

BabyBobby

A few years ago while on vacation in Orlando I met through CL a Daddy and hooked up for a "safe" fuck. After undressing me and putting me on my belly he opened his pants, pulled out his cock and then I heard him open a condom package and next he was in me fucking and after finishing he went to the bathroom and washed up and flushed the condom. We chatted a while and about 30 minutes later he asked if I wanted to get fucked again and I was back on my belly and this time was so much better and he lasted longer and treated me like his little boy. Again he came and went to the bathroom. We enjoyed each other enough that we spent the day together and we went back to my hotel before dinner so he could fuck me and then after dinner again.

Assuming that after dinner was going to be the last time he fucked me he had me on my back so he could jerk me off while fucking me. After he came I for the first time saw his cock and he didn't have a condom on. I said hey, where's the condom and he told me he only brought one and had fucked me raw the three times after he used it. He apologized and said he was enjoying me so much and didn't want to risk me not having any condoms so he didn't ask. He hadn't fucked raw in thirty years he told me and he wanted to breed me all night. Usually with strangers I play "safe" but I liked him and he already came in me three times so I told him my ass was his and he could breed it all he wanted to. A little later he fucked me and for the first time I knew he was going to cum in me and of course that was the best fuck of the day.

Last year I went back to Orlando and we met up and this time there was no mention of condoms and he also spanked me severely and had me suck him clean after each fuck.

Today I made plans to go back next month and of course called my Orlando Daddy. Since I will be there for a week he told me that I will get my ass used a lot and this time in addition to my spankings and cleaning his cock he wants to bring a friend so he can see another man breed me. I am so excited and hope he thinks of other ideas to surprise me with.