[BB Cunt] Cumdump back again!

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, guys, I did not write for quite a while because I met a really special guy (at a sex party, of course ;-) who I spent the last couple of days with. He is such an amazing guy that I pretty much just took his loads. AND, as I am on my little tour through California now (CALIFORNIA BREEDERS - hit me up!) he said I should be as piggy as possible... BUT MORE ON THAT LATER...

First I would like to give a quick update on the Load count 2010 within the last couple of weeks:

3 loads at the bathhouse.

4 loads at a bookstore through the glory holes.

5 loads at Raw Pork Sex Party

3 loads from special guy.

So the load count as of May 10 was 233

BUT - as I said - I am on a tour through California at the moment and spent the last 4 days in San Francisco. So, watch out for my next post on my SF adventures including getting fucked on a bar, taking loads at a Treasure Island Media party & the bathhouse, getting bred in the gym steam room and fucking legendary cumdump Dawson's sweet ass!

I am on my way to L.A. at the moment, LA FUCKERS come on and breed my ass....!768888045280187337-6885310077904815009?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.