3 guys in 12 hours

smartstud2010

i hooked up with a guy from work--went over to his place and we made out, rimmed, blew each other. i got massively drunk because i was nervous.

i woke up hungover a few hours later, and hooked up with my first poz guy--neighborhood 8inch hung guy, undetectable. this was one of the most thrilling sex encounters i've ever had--partially because he's poz and partially because we got so fucking piggy. we were spitting on each other, into each other's mouths, fingering, ass-to-mouth kissing, tasting each other's juices, and i worshipped his nipples. he also sucked on my toes--which isn't my thing--but i went along with it.

3rd guy was a few hours later--a hung latino guy i've been talking to for a month on a4a--i go into chelsea to his place, and we suck and kiss and jerk-off. it wasn't great, and our sexual connection was a little screwy--he wanted me to rim him, but i passed--his pictures were a little dated, and i wasn't as into him as i thought i would be.

i guess i'll be a pig when i just go for the load because it's there.

anyway, just wanted to share :)

gcmwhre14 on BBRT.