Need Tips On Being a Better Bottom

mj206

So, it's a long story, but I'm a masculine and mostly straight guy that gets off on servicing other men on occasion. I have a lot of experience playing with myself (jerking, fingering my asshole, fucking my ass with toys, stretching my ass with large objects) and I have a little experience with taking real cock (about 6 real cocks over the last 5 or 6 years) and one thing that has always bothered me is that I tend to feel pain when I am getting fucked by a large cock. Whether a toy or the real thing, I can take wide dicks, but I can't seem to take long dicks. I'm eager, don't get me wrong, but when a 8+ dick is inside me it feels like the dick is pounding my guts, and not in a good way. What can I do to overcome this displeasure? Is this a position thing, a train my ass better thing, or something else? Any help would be appreciated.

I almost always top, but every now and then want to get fucked. I learned a couple of things that usually make it easier and more enjoyable.

First, get cleaned out really well. I get distracted and tense up if I think that I'm not fully clean for the top who's about to slide his cock in me.

Next, make sure you get your ass eaten. Some tops won't eat ass, but I generally find that when a top is into tonguing my hole for a good long while, it provides some initial lubrication and also gets me hot to have his cock in me. Desire makes a lot of the discomfort go away!

If you need more than spit, then use a lot of lube - I suggest lubing up your top's cock AND fingering your hole with some lube too. Some guys pre-lube their hole but I like to get my ass eaten first and most top guys I know don't like the taste of WET or SPUNK or ASTROGLIDE.

Most importantly, I've found that when I haven't been fucked for a very long time, starting by me straddling the top stud and guiding his dick into my hole allows me to control how fast his cock goes in my hole and how deep. I usually take a hit of poppers just before I get the head of his cock to pop into my hole, then slowly slide down it. Once I get my ass all the way down his shaft, I usually take another hit of poppers and then start making out with the stud that is buried deep in me. Again, it builds desire and gets my hole hungry for his cock. Then I usually slowly start sliding my ass up and down his cock and eventually I'm bouncing up and down, slamming down on it and really getting my hole opened. After some time doing that I find that I'm not experiencing any pain and can't get enough cock - at which point I usually let the top put me in all kinds of positions to pound me and let him decide what is the position he wants to be in when he pushes his cock deep in my ass and unleashes his seed in me.

Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you!

I agree with vrsguy about the importance of having your ass eaten. That always helps me relax. Poppers are important too. For me, I find flat on my stomach (or just slightly propped up with a pillow under my hips) makes for the easiest penetration. Because I'm just laying there, and not having to move or keep myself balanced or elevated, I find that my whole body is free to relax, including my sphincter. And remembering to keep breathing throughout the experience. If it starts to hurt you might change your breathing pattern, but if you can remember to keep your breathing relaxed, you might find that helps too.

And of course, practice makes perfect.

So here's the thing, my ass can take a wide cock. That's no problem at all, but when it comes to length, it feels like the cock is bashing my guts and not in a good way. Cocks, toys, horny, rimmed, lubes, well prepared...no matter what, any length more than five or six inches starts to pound my insides in a painful way. I've been fucked doggie and missionary. What am I doing wrong?

So here's the thing, my ass can take a wide cock. That's no problem at all, but when it comes to length, it feels like the cock is bashing my guts and not in a good way. Cocks, toys, horny, rimmed, lubes, well prepared...no matter what, any length more than five or six inches starts to pound my insides in a painful way. I've been fucked doggie and missionary. What am I doing wrong?

mj206, I wouldn't say that you are doing anything wrong, it could just be the way your body is built. Some guys have the rectal anatomy that will allow long cocks to make full penetration without pain, while others do not. I am vers. In my experiences, I have fucked guys who will let me slam them balls deep without feeling an ounce of pain, then I have other guys who tense up and say it hurts when I get a little past half my dick in them. As for when I bottom, I can take long cocks no problem. I have a fuck bud with a 9" cock and he can actually get into my second sphincter. When he does, I think it is the most amazing feeling ever.

I would recommend for you- ride your top a bit and see how you can get his cock all the way in you. It may take a little while and may take some practice at finding the right rhythm and groove to get you there, but if you are persistent, you should be able to get the results you want.

We are in the same boat. And yes there are things you can do to help.

Basically, judging from your post we are having the same experience. For me it's not the width that's the issue, in fact some guys have stretched me so large without an ounce of pain I'm surprised, it's the length. Anything above 7 inches, I'm just unable to take. A guy who pushes all the way in hits this "wall" that causes extreme pain, I have tried to bite a pillow, endure the pain but it ends up becoming way too much to endure.

As another poster said, you have to realize that everyone's body is built differently but also realize that the body is ever changing just like you can build a muscle overtime.

Do many squats, trust me this helps. I did a lot of research on bottoms who had this issue and I found something like squats stretches a certain part of the body in the process that improves that area inside your body over time.

The next thing is work from a small dildo. I have an 6-8 incher that I just sit on for about 30 minutes a day. This definitely helps, at first you're going to feel extreme pain but overtime it will lesson. It won't be right away so don't expect immediate results, it took me a while before I could move one size up. Eventually, you'll be able to go from sitting, to riding, to fucking yourself with the toy with not even the slightest pain.

Now in the meantime, when taking long cocks it helps if you're on your stomach. That is the only position that was doable with me for a while. Something about the alignment of your body makes it so the cock slides ride in without the wall being in the way. Positions like doggy would hurt, and missionary was a bitch to deal with, that one would always be the most painful.

On another note, please don't try to force something in that's too long. I had read some of the wrong knowledge one time that I should just "take a long cock and get used to it" so I did and I ended up in the hospital. You want to adjust your body not shock it. Small increments of lessening the pain, don't try to shove anything and if you feel uncomfortable try something else.

Also, remember dicks are dicks and they all need attention. Don't be a size queen. I love a smaller dick as much as I love a bigger dick.