The gym steam room

soccerjockbottom

Had a good hard workout the other day in weho. So you know there are all kinds of hot guys around. I make eyes with a few guys while I'm working out and when I'm done one cute guy, not the hottest one but the type that I find cute, follows me into the locker room. He changes and I show off my ass (Which i've been told is amazing) and he definitely takes a look.

He changes into a towel and as he pulls down his pants I see a nice seven inch soft cock. It bulges like crazy in his towel. He nods for me to follow him to the steam room so I do. We sit in and a few other people are there. I think they may have been messing around but I'm not sure. Anyway, we take a seat next to each other and the gradual stroking off occurs. You know...someone starts jerking and the others follow. When its apparent everyone is in on it, I bend over and suck my guys now nine inch cock. I pull up and we make out. He whispers that he wants to fuck me. I whisper back, "Now?" He nods yes so I stand up and he lubes up his cock with spit. I lower myself onto his cock while everyone else watches. We start full on fucking and now everyone is at least sucking or getting sucked. His cock feels so hot in me and then the pace picks up and I know he's cumming so I sit all the way onto his cock and he drops his load deep in my ass. So hot. He gets up and leaves but I haven't cum. One other hot guy comes over and starts sucking me off and playing with my cummy hole until i shoot in his mouth. Was really hot.