[Smooth Butt] deep ass rimmer found me ass-up and blindfolded....just the way he requ

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpg

recently while traveling on business i was doing the anonymous cock-sucking scene in my hotel room the week before the holidays. i had gotten a couple of horny guys in need of head to stop by and and feed me their loads early in the evening...like before 7 pm, but then it got slow. it must have been the cold weather outside as not many guys were looking to travel to get off. i started chatting with a horny ass-hungry top on adam4adam and he let me know that he was craving a smooth tight ass to eat out and play with. having just shaved my asscrack and nutsack smooth earlier in the evening i knew that my tight hungry ass was just the remedy for his needs. he told me his desire to rim me out good before fucking me...and my asshole started to twitch from the heat and desire his description of what he was going to do.

here is an excerpt from our chat:

"i want to find you naked and blindfolded when i get to your hotel room. i want your ass to be pushed up in the air with your cheeks spread apart when i arrive. i'm going to dive in and push my face between those smooth cheeks to get at that tight little puckered rim with my tongue. then i'm going to spend the next hour eating out your asshole....making it loose and wet and ready for cock. i have a long slippery tongue that is going to probe your hole deep."

i just knew from that chat that this guy was going to prove to be a good ass-rimmer...and it turned out that i was right.

around the time this top said he was gonna show up i took a break from my usual position...sitting in a chair by the entrance to the hotel room facing the door. i had been waiting patiently for more cock to show up but it had gotten real slow...so i turned around and kneeled in the chair and leaned over the back of the chair facing away from the door. that put my asscheeks up and facing the door directly. i must have dozed off...because when i awoke...i awoke to a pair of hands pushing my asscheeks apart and the feeling of a face pressing between my smooth cheeks. the ass-hungry top had arrived while i was sleeping and dug right into my ass upon arriving.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.