[South Shore Slut] Glory Hole Girth

Feeder

Click here to see South Shore Slut's original blog post...

Last night at around 7:00pm my hole started to twitch after smoking some pot and I knew i needed some cock. The weather really sucked so i wasent about to go to a park n ride or someplace outdoors for dick, and A4A was full of no-shows and game players, and worse men who used condoms when they fucked. NOT what i wanted... I went to a gloryhole in a local mall, I knew would have some action at that time as people were coming home from work and its right off the parkway. and boy was I right. I went into the stall and stripped down to my undz and sneakers and waited for about 15 minutes. I'd hear men come in and and leave and started to get bored with it, then it finally happend. A big black cock came thru to me. I opened my mouth and took it deep sucking as much as i could, it was about 8 inches and really really thick. So much so my jaw started to hurt. At this point my ass was already slick with sweat and i rubbed some of my drool off his cock and onto my hole and backed my ass against the stall wall. With a few groans and grunts from the other side I took his cock to the hilt, balls deep and started throwing my ass against his thrusts and rode him thru the wall. His cock was super thick in my ass and stretched my hole to the limit. It didnt take very long for him to start bucking wildly thru the hole and grunting before he unloaded his seed into my ass. A flood of curses and moans followed before he finally pulled out of my asshole. As he pulled out of me there was load dripping from my hole and onto the floor, my gaping hole was used and i couldnt get enough of it. he left shortly after without a single word muttered. I sat in the stall on the floor squating down and with 3 fingers fucked my own hole using his load as lube and tasting it on my fingers, bringing it to my mouth like water being given to a dehydrated man. My clothes in a ball on the filthy bathroom floor. Sliding my underwear back on a few minutes later i knew i would have a problem. His load was soaking thru my underwear and when I walked my ass cheeks made a "sticking and sucking" sound, because my hole was so gaped open. Driving home i felt his load sliding down my ass soaking thru my clothing and i knew i got what i wanted. I wonder who he was. I wonder if il ever get his cock again. It was worth the waiting it took to get it. I got home and went straight to my bedroom and started using a double ended toy fucking his load deeper into my guts and letting it soak into me, slicking my ass walls with his sticky white cream. I couldnt get enough of watching this black toy come outof my ass with threads of jizz attached to it. I felt extremely fulfilled and used like i should be. I logged into A4A to check and see if anyone was around and a few were, but alot of game players and no-showers. In the end it was a pretty piggy night, I left what remained of his load inside me.162523651074180483-5857775101440054107?l=southshoreslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.