[South Shore Slut] The South Shore Slut.

Feeder

Click here to see South Shore Slut's original blog post...

ass1.jpgGood evening gentlemen. Im the South Shore Slut. Recently i decided to start blogging my sexual escapades just because i really love cock, loads and all men with dicks. its no secret im going to end up being pozzed, and im okay with that. infact, its a goal of mine. I take as many loads as i can and im not picky. so here we sit, and im going to update you whenever I have a new escapade to talk about. so lets get this fucker going shall we? More about me, im 23 years old and living on the east coast of the united states. (Yes! i travel! u fuckin pigs!) ive had sex with about 400 men in my life and most of it has been bareback, im into toys, and multiple partners at once, i really love black cock and latino's, but I never turn anyone down. Just last night i met up with a older man he was about 33. He said he was neg but I dont care either way cum is cum right? He was a little heavy about 190lbs, and very hairy which i love. We met on a hook up site and he lived extremely close to me, 10 minutes later he was balls deep in my fuck hole. another 10 minutes later my hole was dripping this strangers seed. I cant help it, I just love getting loaded up and creamed. His cock was only about 6.5 inches which was such a let down for me, because I love feeling like im being split in two when i get fucked. But it was good enough, a load is a load and i got what i wanted in the end. Will i call him agian? No, he wasent as good as I like but he gave me his cum. And what a load it was it was so filling that it started to gush out as soon as he was done shooting it inside me and it fell out of my ass with a plop sound onto the wooden flood that he fucked me on. After he left i licked it up off the floor and went to bed. Sooner or later Im going to get what I want, and that is POZ, and im having the best time getting there. Until next week gentlemen...162523651074180483-7252316794016322889?l=southshoreslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.