[SFVersCumBoy] Husband's load makes four

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Recently my husband has joined my gym and once in awhile we work out at the same time.

When I arrived there was already one cum feeding buddy in his gym clothes. We exhanged glances and I went about my routine.

Later I saw that he was still working out, and two other past cock feeders had arrived to work out....hmmmm.

Towards the end of my workout, I told my husband that I was going to hit the steam. He had a couple more sets and would join me soon.

When he was sitting next to me I filled him in on the three guys being in the gym and that they may pop in.

After a few minutes I needed to cool off, so I went to the cold shower and saw the first young blond.

He was getting dressed, and then as I walked back from the towel area he was stripping back down and sporting wood.

By the time I was in the steam, my husband headed out to shave.

The blond came in and immediately dropped his towel away from his rock hard cock. I wasted no time in swallowing it down my throat.

Cupping his balls in my hand, and using my mouth to slick up his shaft. Then I moved my hand up to stroke and work over the mushroom head.

That was all it took...after a couple of minutes of that routine he was blasting a thick wide load of cum into his hand.

I leaned over to lick up everything I could and then cleaned his fingers.

As he walked out, my husband was on his way back....I told him that one load was drained already of the three possible.

As we sat there, buddy number two came in. Lean and about my height, he sat on the other side of my husband.

To get the ball rolling I leaned over to take my husbands pierced cock in my mouth. That way everyone knew we were on the same page.

A bit of sucking and groping until we heard the door opening....and in walked buddy number three.

Hot young hairy cub.

He sat at the far end and could not tell what was going on so I once again went down on my husband's cock.

That got the young cub's attention. I then walked over and asked if he wanted to join me at the far end.

On his was over, he stopped to take the husband's cock into his mouth - and I reached under the cub's towel to stroke his cock.

After a few licks on husband, the cub came over to me and I deep throated his engorged shaft.

This young cub not only grows thick with each stroke and slurp, but he also leaks sweet precum.

After about two minutes of stroking and swallowing, he began to moan and his shaft swelled in my mouth.

Then he shot a massively thick load onto my tongue.

I love how thick and white his cum is, so I pulled off a bit to let it hit my lips.

As he was blowing, I could hear the other lean buddy begin to cum as well.

I used my fist to work out a few more drops of cub cum and reached over to feed it to my husband.

With everyone else drained, we turned attention to my husband. I took his cock down my throat again while working over his nipples.

After a few strokes he was blasting a nice thick load up into the air and down his shaft.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.