New breeding, first poz load?

hardnough

I just got my first poz load tonight! I was horny as he'll mind you I'm 25 very good looking , not sure status, I was crushing Grindr and planning a place to crash and fuck I wanted to get fucked bb but I looked and came across a hot guy he was poz but was about to make arrangements to go top a negative bottom , the poz guy and I got I talking I found myself turned on to getting bred by him and takin his hot poz load , feels crazy but I talked to him he was a nurse a nice guy and gave me the facts I felt comfortable talking to him and decided to go do it ! He and I met at his house he was quick to it and had me on his bed spit on his cock no turning back now and slid into me .. He pounded me relentlessly my ass surprisingly taking it well and came hard and deep and recorded a video of fucking me and I flipped over feeling warm and that lubrication deep in my stomach realizing I just got cummed in with a poz load it let him fuck the cum in me more as I lay there legs spread looking into his eyes as my ass clenched accepting his cock and load deep in me as I came in geysers it felt amazing I'm acted but turned on I feel alive ! I loved your story it's hot

very hot story yourself love poz loads

• 1 year later...

The best is def when you know the top is poz and he's trying to infect you. Knowing you will have AIDS and other diseases destroying your life away is the most exciting and happy thing you can have. I know for me I want to die young from AIDS because of how much fun it'll be wasting a life for fun!