[Spreading My Legs] DECEMBER PISS PARTY AND STEAMWORKS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

FelchingPisser and I are on the road again....heading to the Windy City for the monthly piss party. The weather isn't the best as snow has fallen but the closer we get to Chicago the less accumalation. We are arrive at the party and check in our coats and head for the back room. I strip down to my jock and survey the room. There are a few new faces and lots of familar faces. FP wastes no time in making the rounds.

I sit and watch some of the action going on around me. There is a guy in the inflatable pool enjoying anyone who comes up to piss on him. I see a new guy to the party and he comes near me. He drops to his knees and soon has my cock in his mouth. He blows me until I am rock hard and then turns around to present his ass to me. He is a younger guy (maybe late 20s) with a great ass. I sink behind him and tongue his hole while stroking my dick. I rise and enter his ass as he sniffs on poppers. I fuck him for awhile before pulling out and letting another guy take over.

I spot the guy that I played with at the last piss party. He is a tall lanky guy with a huge tattoo that covers his back. He loves piss and sucking cock as well as taking raw dick up his ass. We make out and then he sinks to his knees and starts sucking me. I want his ass and pull him up to me and spin him around. I then sink to my knees and lick his hole. Standing up, I line my dickhead up and enter his ass in one thrust. I fuck him for awhile as another guy steps him and feeds him his cock. I don't want to cum so I step aside and let another guy take over his ass.

I go towards the front of the bar and watch as others suck around me. Another new guy comes up to me and we make some small talk. He is soon on his knees in front of me sucking dick. He rises and we make out. He tells me that he wants to take my cock since he saw me fuck his boyfriend earlier in the night. His boyfriend was the late 20s guy. We make our way to the back of the bar again and he kneels on all fours on the bench behind the screen. I suck his hole for a bit before fucking him. His partner comes by and watches for a bit. I don't cum but we end up talking later and agree to swap numbers but never do.

The four hours at the piss party pass fast and soon the lights are on. FP and I dress and leave to grab a sandwich and on to Steamworks. The place is pretty busy again as usual on weekends. I check into my room and strip down and wrap the towel around my waist. I venture out into the darkened hallways and rooms in search of cock. I pass by a hot hispanic guy wearing a bright white jock standing against the wall. His long hair is tied back in a ponytail. The ultra white jock stands out on his worked out brown body. I smile as I pass him.

I go into the gloryhole booths and suck a few dicks and then make my way back down to the second floor. I pass FP in the hallway and he tells me that his fuckbud Juan is there and is in the slurp-ramp. He starts to describe him to me but I know who he is talking about when he mentions long hair and a jock strap. I make a beeline to the ramp and find Juan walking out. I stop him and tell him that I am a friend of FP. He grins and invites me into his room. I follow him to his third floor room admiring his gorgeous ass framed in that jock.

Juan closes the door and strips off the jock and undoes my towel. We make out a bit before he sinks to his knees. He sucks my cock for a bit before crawling onto the bed and getting on all fours. I kneel behind him and lick his hole. It tastes so good and warm. I work my tongue into his ass and he lets loose with a bit of cum. I taste the sweet juice as it runs out his ass. My cock jumps. I bury my face deeper into his ass and he rewards me with more anonomous cum from his hole. I lap and suck it all down before rising and inserting my dick into his ass. His hole swallows my dick and feels so good. We both do hits of poppers as I pound his butt. Not wanting to cum yet, I tell him to go collect more loads for me to felch out. He agrees and we dress and seperate.

050%5B1%5D.JPG

A picture of Juan's ass from FP's blog

I make my rounds of the bathhouse again and find some dick to suck and a guy on a fuck bench that I stop and pound for a bit. I walk into the sling room and find FP fucking a guy in the sling. FP stops me and tells me that this is another fuckbud of his named Mike. I watch for a bit as FP long dicks the bottom.

On the third floor I run into Juan again. I ask him if he has anymore loads for me to eat and he says just one but look for him in 30 minutes and he would have more.

I walk around some more...sucking some dick and fucking some asses along the way. Thirty minutes later I run into Juan in the hallway. He grabs me and takes me to his room. He slips off the jock and gets on all fours again. I kneel and he pushed a huge load of cum from his ass into my mouth. I lick and clean it all. He tells me that he just gave me three loads and had given me three loads earlier. My cock is rock hard as I shove it back into his hole. With the anonomous cum still on my tongue and breath I plow him hard and am shooting my load into his ass in a few minutes. We kiss and agree to keep in touch.

I walk around some more before going to my room to get a nap. I only lay there for a few minutes before I am horny again. I wander the halls looking into the opened doors. I find a hot smooth ass towards one door. I reach in and rub the hole and find it already lubed up. I step in and drop my towel leaving the door open. I push my hard dick inside and fuck him hard. A few guys gather outside the door and watch and I fuck the guy. My nuts are churning and soon I am dumping another load into another ass. We seperate and he turns around...it is Mike (FPs other fuckbud). We make a bit of small talk before leaving.

I then head back to my room and collapse on the bed on my stomach. I leave the door open in case anyone wants to pump me full of cum. Soon I feel hands on my ass and legs and hear the door shut. I roll over and it is an older guy. I suck his dick (average size) and want him to fuck me but he isn't able to keep it hard so we part ways. I roll back over on my stomach and fall asleep, I feel another pair of hands on my ass and a finger probes my hole but then soon leaves. I shut the door and fall asleep for about fifteen minutes before it is time to get dressed and leave.

The ride home was long as neither one of us got much sleep. FP and I talked about his two fuckbuds that i had loaded up at the bath. Arriving back at my house, we both collapse in my bed, arms and legs wrapped around each other as we fall to sleep.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.