[Spreading My Legs] TRADING LOADS WITH JOHN

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

John and I had been chatting online for a few weeks but our schedules never seemed to mesh up to meet. We had both talked about trading fucks and loads as well as taking pictures of the sex session. He seemed like my kind of fuck bud.

I had just gotten out of the shower on a Saturday morning and was online just seeing who was out there. I really wasn't looking for a hookup as I had plans later that morning and early afternoon but was trying to find something for later. John immediately hits me up. After a few e,mails back and forth we decided to hook up then. He shot me his address and said he was jumping in the shower. We agreed on a time and I told him that I would be there.

I pull up to his house in a not-so great neighborhood right off the downtown area. Had it been in the evening I would have never ventured into this neighborhood. I park in front of his house and walk up the three stairs to his front porch and ring the doorbell. The door opens slightly and he tells me to come in. I enter and see that he is dressed in only a pale blue jock. John is 53 years old and is well put together. He stands about 5'6" and weights 125 pounds. I take my shoes off at the door and follow him through the living room and into his bedroom. His small ass is framed perfectly in the jock. He stops at the bed and we begin to kiss as my hands finds his firm ass. We part and I strip off my shirt and unbuckle my jeans. John pushes my jeans down and I step out of them. We grind against each other as our pouches grow. He starts to take off the jock but I stop him so I can snap a couple pics.

DSCI5753.JPG

This is what greets me at his front door

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5754.JPG

John's ass

I drop to my knees behind him and lean him over the bed. My hands pull apart his asscheeks and my tongue finds his smooth tight hole. I lick and suck on his hole. He lifts one leg onto the bed to give me an even better angle to tongue fuck him. I rise and stick my tongue down his throat as he pulls off my underwear. John then drops to his knees and starts sucking on my cock. I have his head pinned against the bed and being skull fucking him. He takes me deep in his throat.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5752+-+Copy.JPG

My cock across John's face

He stands and bends me over the bed and begins eating my hole for a few minutes. We part again and he crawls onto the bed and I start sucking on his 6" uncut dick. He slender uncut dick is rock hard as are his nipples. Working my way down I soon have my tongue buried in his ass again before rising up and sharing a wet kiss again. He loves the taste of his ass on my tongue.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5755.JPG

John's erect cock

I lay on top of him and we grind together while making out. My hard cock ends up between his legs and is poking at his hole. I lean back and pull his legs and knees up to his chest. My tongue finds his hole yet again and I lick and spit all over it. I lower his legs and work my cockhead up his ass. He moans slightly but grabs my ass cheeks and pulls me into him. My pubic hair is against his tiny smooth hole.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5757.JPG

Entering John for the first time

I fuck him in this position for awhile before pulling out and sliding my cock back into his throat. Now he can get a good taste of his ass while cleaning my cock of ass juice. We again make out and it is his turn to fuck me. I am on my back and he enters me and begins fucking me hard. He pulls out after a few minutes and returns the favor my having me clean his cock.

I flip John over his stomach and insert my hardon back into him. I grab his little butt cheeks and fuck him hard. I smack his ass a bit too which seems to turn him on as well.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5759.JPG

Fucking John again

As I fuck him I notice a bag on the floor on the other side of the bed filled with some dildos. My mind starts working and I grab one out of the back and slide it into his mouth. I tell him to wet it up as it is going up his ass too. He does a good job of getting his spit all over the dildo as I continue to pound him from behind. I take the dildo from his mouth and line it up with his ass and shove it in. I work the dildo in and out of his ass. I grab a bigger dildo out of the back and shove it into his mouth so he has one in each end.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5760.JPG

Dildo fucking John

I take the dildo out of his ass and put my cock back inside his hole. I remove the larger dildo from his mouth and line it up wityh my hard-on and work it back into his ass. It takes a minute for him to adjust to two cocks in his hole but he manages for a few minutes before it becomes too much for him.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5764.JPG

John being double fucked

I take botyh my cock and the dildo out of his stretched hole and have him clean both of them at the same time.

cron.php?rand=1389044400

DSCI5761+-+Copy.JPG

DSCI5762+-+Copy.JPG

John cleaning up after the double fuck

I flip him onto all fours and pull him to the edge of the bed. I slam my cock back into his abused hole and pound him hard. He begs for my cum and I feel my nuts getting ready to explode. My hips are banging off his small asscheeks and I squirt deep inside him. I crawl back up on the bed pushing my dick and cum further up him...breeding him. I pull out and drop to my knees and start tonguing his ass before his hole can close up. I fish out some of my cum and feed it to him.

He flips me around and does the same to me. I am on all fours at the edge of the bed and he plows me from behind. He doesn't last long and is soon returning the favor by shooting into my ass. I reach back and grab his ass and pull him into bed. He collapses on top of me...both of his sweaty and drained.

We smake small talk as we dress...both of us with a load in our ass. We agree to meet up again and swap loads. By the time I get home I have a small wet spot in my underwear from some of his cum dripping out!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.