an overdue load

nolatallguy

Over the years I've had a friend that I've been going back and forth with about the need to breed his ass. Well a couple of months ago he changed jobs and now is very close to my office. Over the last few weeks we've talked about getting together. Yesterday we talked about it but it didn't happen. I'd told him I had a good 2 day load to fill his ass with but it did not happen.

This morning he texted me and told me his ass was ready and he needed to be filled. Well we worked out a time and he met me just outside my office (got locked in the stairway, oops) So I took him in the bathroom. He pulled my cock out of my jock and sucked to get it nice and hard and slick and ready for his ass. I turned him around and had him grip the railings on the wall and slid my cock all the way in. I loved the moan he let out as it slid in. I worked his ass over. I don't usually have sex in the office bathroom so I was a bit nervous as well as excited so it was not a long before I was close and ready to fill his ass. So I let go and filled his ass with my three day load.

It felt good to finally fill his ass with my cum. I pushed it in as deep as I could and let him squeeze every last drop of cum out of me. I pulled out and let him clean my cock off.

We cleaned up left and went out for lunch and caught up on more than just filling his hole. He told me was thinking of going to the bookstore for some more loads before going home. I got a text later in the day saying he had to pass on getting more as he was just a bit too sore (in a good way) from my cock and PA.

It was a very good day all in all.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...