cant get enough com

loadlova&dumster

First time has posted something on here though I have been taking it natural since I was 16. I never put a rubber on. I was fairly relaxed if you know what i mean and hunted for men to seed my cunt . Found someone on BBRT and went to his place as he had a 10 day load and wanted to shove it deep in me. His chest was hairy when we got naked and I jumped on his cock because I take all LOADS with hunger. His cock was right up me and before I new it he blew. i knew i needed more cumm so I drove to sex haunt , a toilet block where there was a man jerking off at the urinal and he didn't look like he wanted to waste time. though dark I could see he was ruff and he kept pushing me down to his cock which i i wanted to blow but it was a little hard admittedly as he smelt a little but I persisted as a cocksucker must do. Plus the cum mmmm . As i was suckin him i felt my hole that was already exposed and up as a sign get fingered and then someone was fucking me. Felt his cock and it seemed uncut and huge hairy balls -yummm. That's all i saw and I let him fuck me as i was sucking the other cock he blew and I ate every drop and short after back man was fuckin so hard and my cunt was absorbing all till he he filled my guts more. Turn around licked it clean and went hunting for more as I am now