[BB Cunt] SLAMMERS 2NITE!! I am Ted's newest CUMWHORE!

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

A shout out to all you nasty BB fuckers in the LA area... I am sure u are familiar with Ted and his homepage http://tedscumwhores.blogspot.com/

So, Ted is whoring out bottoms to his impressive list of "Ted tops". AND I AM TEDS NEWEST CUMWHORE! I met one of his most reliable tops - Jerry - last night for a "test - ride" to see if I am worth the effort of whoring out. Jerry wanted me to arrive with a couple loads up my ass, so Ted sent out a message to all his tops with my stats and phone number. As a result, I spent the next 2 hours driving around LA to take loads before I went to the sexclub Slammers to take more loads.... A DETAILED POST ON THAT NIGHT IS COMING UP SOON ( I know I still have to write about my SF adventures, I promise this will come up soon too, justvery busy at the moment ;-) Here is just the email Ted wrote me this morning: "Just got back a RAVE / AMAZING review on you from Jerry- he said you are SUPER HOT/model like, nice guy- got ass/hole/throat- follow direction- were among the great thins Jerry said. By the way- got 5 more emails from other ted tops that seeded you last night- YOU ARE A CUM-TAKING ROCK STAR."

BUT NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO FOR AL YOU BREEDERS IN LA:

Ted will be promoting my ass the whole day to get fuckers to cum to Slammers http://www.slammerclub.com/

tonight to breed my ass. Jerry will whore me out at Slammers, so if you wanna dump a load up my ass - we will be there from around 10.30pm. I will wear a jockstrap, leather boots and the word "CUMWHORE" written on my lower back. We'll also be counting the loads I took on my back... SO if you see me, FUCK ME and give me your LOAD!!!768888045280187337-3860849148108017635?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.