Best Baths for Older Man looking for bb fun

pssilverbear

Most baths (referred to as saunas here) are young guys' playgrounds and there can be some attitude too. Bareback does go on, but mainly in the darkrooms. For the older gent the only one I know personally is the E15 sauna at Stratford Maryland, out east of town, small place relative to many other saunas, pretty seedy looking but ok, best hours 11am to 3pm. Mixed older larger guys, mixed bi / gay. Sex allowed in basement play room and tv lounge and upstairs in dark tv lounge, cabins and darkroom. Sex forbidden in steam room, saunas and jacuzzi on ground floor due to licensing restrictions. You'll get asked to leave and banned for transgressing that rule.

Others will have other suggestions I expect.

Most baths (referred to as saunas here) are young guys' playgrounds and there can be some attitude too. Bareback does go on, but mainly in the darkrooms. For the older gent the only one I know personally is the E15 sauna at Stratford Maryland, out east of town, small place relative to many other saunas, pretty seedy looking but ok, best hours 11am to 3pm. Mixed older larger guys, mixed bi / gay. Sex allowed in basement play room and tv lounge and upstairs in dark tv lounge, cabins and darkroom. Sex forbidden in steam room, saunas and jacuzzi on ground floor due to licensing restrictions. You'll get asked to leave and banned for transgressing that rule.

Others will have other suggestions I expect.

Thanks for the suggestion. I figured the saunas were mostly younger guys.

• 2 weeks later...