[Spreading My Legs] NEW YEARS EVE IN CHICAGO

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I was invited by FelchingPisser to ring in the New Years with him and some of his fuck buds this year and couldn't think of a better way to bring it in. FP and his friends have been having annual fuckfest on New Years Eve for the past few years but I had never been to one. I guess they used to be held at one couple's house but for the past two years have been held in a motel room that FP provides. I had read about some of the previous parties on his blog (http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2013/02/fucking-in-new-year.html) and was looking forward to not only meeting some of his fuck friends but spending the New Years doing what I like to do best.

FP picks me up at my house and we start the slow treacherous journey to Chicago. The weather in my town was getting worse (it had been snowing all morning) but we were releived to find out that as we got closer to Chicago the roads weren't as bad. We get to the hotel and check in. The hotel is in a great area of town and is very reasonably priced for the holiday. The snow begins to pick up and drop heavy flakes as we unload his car of the sling, rim seat and our bags. We set up the sling and arrange the room for the rim seat. The room had a queen bed and a twin bed in it so we had plenty of options on which to screw.

We jump on our laptops and phones and search the various hookup sites to invite any others that we find attractive and a good fit for the party. FP has had a list of guys he has invited beforehand and a few have cancelled due to the weather and other excuses. FP fears that no one will show up and the party will be a bust. We can always go to Steamworks but decide to wait and see how the night progresses. I jump onto Grinder and Scruff and am pleasantly surprised to find out that our hotel in near the latino area of town. I send messages to a few hot guys and get some responses. One guy wants to come over now and play but we tell him the party doesn't start to nine and will go for a few hours.

We decide to go grab a bite to eat at a local diner not far from the hotel. The roads are getting worse and the snow is beginning to pile up outside. The food is great and quenches our appetitie. We drive to a grocery store and grab some bottled water for the party and head back to the room. We work on rounding up a few more guys in the neighborhood to stop by on the computers/phone. We slip into jocks and set out bottles of poppers and lube around the room.

A few minutes before nine there is a knock at the door. We open it to find a hot young latin boy dressed in a jacket and heavy sweatpants. He is the guy I chatted with on Grinder that wanted to come over earlier. He comes in and we start feeling him up and have him out of his shirt in no time. He has tattoos on his arms and back. He chest is well defined and smooth. We pull off his sweats and underwear. FP kneels behind him and starts licking his smooth hole while I drop in front and suck on his uncut dick. He reaches for his sweats and grabs a bottle of poppers and inhales before bending over and sucking both of our hard cocks. We all take turns making out before FP bends him over the edge of the bed. I kneel in front of him and we both insert our cocks into his respective holes. He keeps his nose into the popper bottle as I pull out to watch FP fuck his slim butt. Suddenly his nose starts bleeding and FP pulls out to find that the guy hasn't cleaned out at all. FP goes to the bathroom to clean up and we send the guy home telling him that he can come back later if he is cleaned out properly. What a shame as he had a very hot body! Not a great way to start out the night.

A few minutes later there is another knock at the door and a stocky black man is let into the room. He strips down and has an extremely thick cock (I would guess about the size of a soda can). I watch as FP sucks on his cock and then flips him over to rim his meaty ass. I move over and the guy sucks me some. I watch as FP enters his ass with his hefty cock while the black guys sucks me.

Another knock at the door and it is Rod and Brice. They are the couple who used to have the party at their house. Introductions are made as they strip down to jocks. I watch as they both bend over the bed and take the black guy's thick cock up their asses. Another knock and a middle aged professional guy enters and strips naked. He is a total bottom and everyone takes a turn as his ass as well. The thick black guys fucks him for a few minutes before the professional cums all over his chest and retreats to the restroom to clean up. Another knock and another built black guy enters the party. He is a friend of Rod and Brices and soon he has his cock up on while the other black guy fucks his partner. I watch from the twin bed and have to stop myself from cumming. The professional crawls in next to me and soon we are jacking each other off. I lift his legs and am soon balls deep into his hole on the twin bed. I fuck him for only a couple minutes before he shoots his second load of the night onto his chest. The professional then dresses and leaves.

FP is on the floor under the rim seat as Brice, Rod and the thick dicked black guy take a turn on the seat. Rod and Brice take a turn in the sling as well so we can all fuck them. Another black top named Bill comes to the party and has a dick that never goes doewn the entire night and he ends up cumming four times throughout the night in various asses. I watch as the well built black guy fucks his load loud and hard in Rod's ass in the sling. The chains are still rattling when FP is on his knees cleaning up the cock and the hole. The well built black guys exits after losing his nut as does the ultra thick black guy (he doesn't cum before leaving).

The party has been going on for a couple hours when there is another knock at the door. It is a young (early 30s) couple who enter. One is very much my type, slim, good looking and smooth chest. His buddy is cute but an otter and doesn't seem like he really wants to be there. The slim one (Greg) jumps into the shower while his buddy lays on one bed in his jeans and sweatshirt and watches the action going on around him and texts on his phone. Eventually his hand starts rubbing his dick so I make the move and unzip his pants and take out his dick. I suck him but he doesn't get hard. Greg xomes out of the shower and joins us on the bed. The otter rools over and sucks on Greg's hard cock as my hands roam his chest and smooth asshole. The otter really doesn't want to be there but Greg does and after a discussion in the bathroom, the otter leaves.

1b02a4e2b8bc2eb6fb646070999ff8e5_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Greg's body

Greg becomes the center of attention with the remaining guys left. FP and Bill take turns eating his ass while he sucks on my cock and inhales poppers. I watch as Will inserts his always hard black cock into the slim upturned white ass and begins to loosen his hole up. Greg loves being the piggy bottom. Rod and Brice have already shot their loads and notice that it is almost midnight. They count down the final seconds and we all wish each other a Happy New Years...well except for Greg who has Will's cock in his ass and FP's dick down his throat at the stroke of midnight. FP breaks away as Rod and Brice dress and leave for the evening. I take my turn up Greg's hot ass when Will pulls out.

FP pulls Greg up and we put him into the sling as all three of his circle him in the sling and take turns pounding his hole, making out with him and working his nipples. We keep him in the sling for awhile and his cock is always hard and he takes all three of us.

cron.php?rand=1389534606

c0d67493d6e90c111bcd89b783b2cf27_2%5B1%5D+-+Copy.jpg

Greg's body

His hole takes a pounding and between each pull out either FP or I am on our knees licking and sucking his ass juices from his hole. Fp finally enters him and fucks for a couple minutes before unloading into his ass. Will take him off the sling and gets him on all fours on the twin bed and begins piledriving his ass. I manuever myself in front of Greg and he deep throats me. Will fucks him for quite awhile before nutting deep into his ass. Greg shoots his load into the bed sheets as Will comes inside him. As Will pulls out, I am quickly back up inside his very cummy warm hole. I love seeing my cock coated in two loads as I fuck in and out of the hole. I only have to fuck him a few minutes before he is getting load three up his ass. I collapse on top of him to catch my breath.

We look over to the queen bed and Will is jacking off again. I tell Greg to go suck his load. Greg crawls between the outstretched black thighs and swallows his cock again. I am behind Greg sucking and licking on his abused hole. I lick and suck every drop of cum and juice I can get out of it. He has a beautiful ass. There is another knock at the door and it is the latin guy who wasn't cleaned out at the beginning of the party. FP tells him the party is over and he leaves. I resume eating Greg's ass clean and I hear Will begin to moan and shoot his load down Greg's throat. Will dresses and leaves after busting four loads that night.

cron.php?rand=1389534606

6291db8723ad13c13fa070ae21b4a4ac_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Greg's cock

FP and I make small talk with Greg as he dresses. He was at the party an hour and collected four loads. He tells us the cub he brought with him was only a roommate and not his partner. He kisses us both goodnight and goes back into the snowy Chicago night. FP and I crawl back into the queen bed that everyone had fucked on that night. He wraps his arms round me and my naked ass is up against his meaty cock as we fall to sleep. It was a great way to ring in the New Years!

We wake the next morning and shower. We go to the continental breakfast and compare notes and talk about the party as we watch the snow continue to fall. Overnight the city had about five or six inches of snow cover it. We jump online and debate about having a few guys over to fuck but decide against it due to the weather. We take down the sling and rewrap the rim seat and load everything back into the car for the journey back home.

I would like to thank FP for inviting me to the annual party and hope to do it again next year and invite some of my fuck buds along to play as well. It was a great time and a perfect way to welcome in 2014. I hope all of you had a great New Year and wish you nothing but the best in this coming year!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.