[2 Pigs] nyc really lame add fuck and breeding a hot latin ass seattle part fou

AnonStory

Ever just agree to a hook-up only because you’re really horny and it’s late and you just want to get off? Sometimes it can work out just fine, and then sometimes it can really suck. Like this guy I had over one of my nights in Seattle. At the end of the night I was so glad to be rid of him that I didn’t save our conversation or ever his screen name so all I remember is that he was a white guy, vers/bottom, in his mid-30s. The plan was for a hot bareback flipfuck.

He had a bit of a belly, but wasn’t bad looking, so I was looking forward to getting his cock and load up my ass, and vice versa. Well it turns out he had one of the worst cases of ADD I’ve ever met – the guy would just not shut up. Yak yak yak yak, just sheer blather. I had to shut him up with my cock at one point, but the minute his jaw was free it was flapping all over again. I can’t remember what he was talking about, just total free association, random thoughts. “I used to live in L.A. but I didn’t like it and I lived somewhere else for a year and I’ve been to NYC but it’s so crowded” and on and on.

I bred him and then it was his turn to fuck me. But he had trouble staying hard, so he would fuck for a bit, get soft, then we’d have to coax him hard (he’d get hard from suckig my cock), then he’d fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck hard, and then have to stop. And I let him keep doing it because I just wanted his fucking cumload. It’s one of those things where if you were told ahead of time, “yeah, this guy is going to fuck you for 3 hours and not cum” you would say HELL NO, but when it’s in 5- or 10-minute increments, you’re thinking, “oh, he’s getting really close, I’ll let him keep going because I want his cum.”

I did get him to take some photos of his cock and my ass; here they are, though they didn’t turn out well. Actually they’re pretty lame. Really lame, in fact.

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

I finally did send him on his way, without having gotten his load.

Fortunately, the next night I got lucky. I was surfing around when I got hit up by this super cute 25yo latin kid. Like *really* cute. I wish I could show you his photos. I still look at them and think, “oh man, this one was a real hottie.” He hit me up on one of my regular profiles, and the weird thing is that I completely mis-read him, thinking he was some safe-only type, when it didn’t even say so in his profile! (What is wrong with me, right?!) His profile said neg vers/btm but no mention of safe sex.

He said he was into “make out sucking cock getting rimmed right now not really looking to get fucked...love poppers and cum in my face.” I wrote back, “that’s hot. Maybe we can play it by ear and maybe you’ll get into getting fucked.”

He said, “yeah maybe with some wine that i dont have haha i just really really want to suck a nice hard cock from a hot masc man.” I said, “I’ve got some wine I can bring…”

His response: the next message was just his address. So I grabbed my bottle of wine and headed over. (I think it was a Malbec, in case you’re wondering.) He was so cute, but unfortunately not totally engaged. But after a glass or two he was more into it, as in he was on his knees in his living room (living area actually since I think it was a studio), sucking my cock. He was very good, too, and got me really hard.

Then we moved to the bed and I started eating his ass, and then I slid my cock inside. No mention of condoms or status. I fucked him several ways, ending up with him on his side, sort of just laying there. Now I don’t know why I didn’t blow my load inside. I’m still scratching my head over it, even as I write this. Instead for some reason I told him I was going to cum and that I was going to shoot on his ass. Which I did; I pulled out and my load pulsed out all over his hole.

Then I started using my cock to push it in, and his reaction was to push back against my cock and moan with pleasure, so I kept doing it, getting all my cum into his ass. I fingered him a bit, not too roughly I hope, asking him if he liked taking cum in the ass and he said yes. He was really drowsy by this point and fell asleep.

I got up and left him there, his ass nicely seeded.

p.s. Read the other Seattle episodes here:

Part One: Bareback Beach Fuck

Part Two: More Nude Beach Cum

Part Three: Bare Cuddlefuck

5486372999613260578-4671015076335773127?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.