[Cumdump Chicago] Excerpt from a conversation with a BBRT buddy

Feeder

Click here to see Cumdump's original blog post...

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=width: 87%]

~~~~~~~~~

cuntarmo wrote:

i love taking

>anon cock blindfolded. anon, blindfolded, raw,

>cumdump all makes me high.

they like how my ass

>looks so much they just want that ass then after

>they try it they want it again

some want ass up

>anon and blindfolded some just dont care some

>want

>regular sex

>i know there something about it that makes me >horny and most guys that fuck me like it. I think >is like fucking a stranger every time. i think >some guys have fetish to fuck blindfolded ass, >some wanna be discreet, some wanna try kinky >things. some are ugly. but i onlly care about hard >cock in my ass and being blindfolded removes any >worries about discretion, looks. Guys just wanna >unload and they only want to see my ass and fuck >it. U said it they just need a cunt or someone to >treat like a cunt. Love when guys say that: hi >cunt, hey cumdump, i need to unload, is your hole >open for deposits, can i drop by to dump my load. > my profile pic is exactly how i get most cock: >blindfolded, ass up, on all fours, in a jock, >poppered up. Walk in, Pump and dump. Leave. I love >it and guys seems too. i do fuck without >blindfold in bathhouses and during parties n all >my hotness in the plain >view:)

[/TH]

[TD=align: center]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

More (many of his blog posts have video)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.